Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BitDraw- Lottery platform of the future! - page 2. (Read 2612 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
The BitDraw Token (symbol: BTDW) will be used as currency within our  platform and will therefore be used for sponsorships, donations and purchases.
Using the Ethereum blockchain, BTDW community will be able to receive payments safely and quickly, thus eliminating the annoying problems and slowness of the fiat currencies.
These contracts can be used safely to perform a large number of operations, such as; electoral systems, registration of domain names, financial markets, crowdfunding platforms, intellectual property, etc.
BitDraw reserves the right to use one or more blockchains within its project.
This will allow us to be totally decentralized without depending on a single technology.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Interesting project, I have visited your website and looked at your sales movements. What is the total token that you have sold, is the remaining token you only have 600 000 from 25 000 000 tokens. It's right?

We have sold 600,000 tokens and Remaining tokens  24 400 000 available aidit45. We will burn unsold tokens after the ICO.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Interesting project, I have visited your website and looked at your sales movements. What is the total token that you have sold, is the remaining token you only have 600 000 from 25 000 000 tokens. It's right?
Activity: 51
Nice project!  Smiley
Anonymous lottery
Very nice
I have a doubt.
Who will prove the fairness of how to decide winning?
I will select my friends and divide the prize.

Thanks. Good Question sundy399. One of our main objective is to establish transparency on our platform.  Our platform will be open source and we will conduct quarterly Audits to ensure the integrity. AI engine running in the background will decide the winning number at each round using automated anonymization method... If your number being selected, decision is yours to divide the prize with pool of your friends or keep it to yourself.

Activity: 132
Anonymous lottery
Very nice
I have a doubt.
Who will prove the fairness of how to decide winning?
I will select my friends and divide the prize.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This project as an intelligent lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs, guarantee the security of funds and provide 100% anonymous transactions, it is certain that this project will be much interested, I think this concept project it will not be difficult to develop, hopefully the BitDraw project will run according to plan and will meet the expected target. and get success later.
Activity: 448
what's interesting about this project is that BitDraw Solutions will solve three major problems for the business, individual and consumer of the lottery industry: eliminating large costs, guaranteeing the security of funds and providing 100% anonymous transactions and this is in my opinion very good. I hope this project can be realized.
Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it allows you to create smart contracts that can be described as highly programmable digital money. Contrary to many other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is not only a network for the exchange of monetary value but a network to run contracts based on Ethereum.
Activity: 210
I see the public sale has just begun and there are still many bonuses offered. This is very interesting to follow, but now the market conditions are not good and I hope the team has a more attractive strategy so that many investors join this project in the future.
surely the team will do their best for this project so that its sales can run smoothly and achieve the targeted results. I am also sure that many investors will enliven this project, the team must remain enthusiastic and optimistic for this project.
I see the public sale has just begun and there are still many bonuses offered. This is very interesting to follow, but now the market conditions are not good and I hope the team has a more attractive strategy so that many investors join this project in the future.

Thank you everyone for the support and kind words. ! Appreciated.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
An intelligent lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs. The concept promoted by this project is quite interesting, with the hard work of a very tenacious team that will be able to make these projects to succeed later. Hopefully the BitDraw project will run according to plan and will meet the expected target.
the idea of the concept of the project is very innovative, and I think this project has a good prospect for the future. and I also hope the project is managed by a reliable team of this project could be easily to achieve his success.
Yes, this project is indeed quite interesting, but even though the interesting concept is certainly to make this project successful, there is a lot of support and also a way to promote a broad project and it seems that this project still needs a lot of support from the participants and I hope in the future more support for this project.
I am sure that the experienced team and the participants who have joined will always keep the cohesiveness at work. They will definitely complement each other and will always work together to promote this project to many pesrta and investors who join. I am sure this project will succeed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
An intelligent lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs. The concept promoted by this project is quite interesting, with the hard work of a very tenacious team that will be able to make these projects to succeed later. Hopefully the BitDraw project will run according to plan and will meet the expected target.
the idea of the concept of the project is very innovative, and I think this project has a good prospect for the future. and I also hope the project is managed by a reliable team of this project could be easily to achieve his success.
Yes, this project is indeed quite interesting, but even though the interesting concept is certainly to make this project successful, there is a lot of support and also a way to promote a broad project and it seems that this project still needs a lot of support from the participants and I hope in the future more support for this project.
Think about last time you bought a lottery ticket. You need to constantly look at media or any other source to find out the winning lottery and you have to make sure that ticket is retained to claim the wining price. In digital tickets, you need to verify your identify before claiming the price . Thanks to our innovative lottery draw platform these issues will no longer exist and monthly price will be automatically transfers to users deposited address without any verification.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
I think the project has a lottery platform, which was created for the lottery industry will replace traditional lottery methods at low cost. I enjoyed it. This will actively support the project. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 37
Lottery is one of the most profitable businesses, very often controlled by governmental bodies and monopolies. Aren’t you afraid that your project can become forbidden in some countries if you take "a big piece" of this business?))
Pages:
Jump to: