Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BitDraw- Lottery platform of the future! - page 3. (Read 2612 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
The idea really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the business, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 210
a smart Lottery platform by using the method that is more nice and very interesting. I hope all goes well and the project can be expanded rapidly in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
BitDraw, using the Ethereum blockchain, finally wants to resolve these problems that users face when participating traditional lottery systems.
BitDraw will verify users from their depositing address as valid submission and wining user will have their price in no time using the power of blockchain.
In addition, KYC process will be mandatory when registering the users on the platform.
It is time to the next level!
Activity: 9
A very interesting project, a lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs, projects that seem to be in high demand, hopefully the BitDraw project will go according to plan.

@hujanderas. thank you for the supporting words. We are on track.

@[email protected] , there was an issue with existing bounty thread and it has been moved to a new one. Here is the link for the new post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybitdraw-lottery-platform-of-the-future-5023854
Activity: 132
A very interesting project, a lottery platform created for the lottery industry that will replace the traditional lottery method, and will eliminate large costs, projects that seem to be in high demand, hopefully the BitDraw project will go according to plan.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
What is the problem with bounty thread?
Activity: 61
Can't doubt that this kind of project having many followers.
About the lottery system will it the same as the conventional lottery system?

Thanks marufnang . This will be something new. Stay tuned for updates

@coin8coin8, the reason they have given to block bounty managers account is
"Running an on-fourm ALT coins giveaway / Incentivising posting within specific threads"

Almost all posts in the Bounty section are giveaway / Incentivising, but other posts don't have this problem, I guess it may be the reason for asking for post ETH address, which is an obvious violation of the BTT rules.

Hello coin8coin8, it seems strange that non of his post asked to publish any ETH address. Maybe some users are posting it by them self but it is not requested on his original bounty campaign post nor the new one.,

Cheesy

Activity: 61
Nice Work. Much better than the old ANN thread.Good Luck Team

Best of Luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon

"Running an on-fourm ALT coins giveaway / Incentivising posting within specific threads"

Almost all posts in the Bounty section are giveaway / Incentivising, but other posts don't have this problem, I guess it may be the reason for asking for post ETH address, which is an obvious violation of the BTT rules.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
In order to participate any traditional lottery users had to be in the country and should have valid proof of purchase to claim the wining price, as well the risk of getting published with biodata which leads to life threatening and stole of money. Moreover, the third party participation and commissions of fund transfers.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Activity: 39

Hello coin8coin8, it seems strange that non of his post asked to publish any ETH address. Maybe some users are posting it by them self but it is not requested on his original bounty campaign post nor the new one.,
Activity: 52
Merit: 1

hello, What's wrong with the bounty?
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
bitdrawofficialThe bounty campaign has started. Everyone can join here!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitdraw-lottery-platform-of-the-future-4999985

What happened to your links and why do not they work? Like everything should be in working order ... Do you accidentally moderation which is on the forum did not delete anything?

Here is the new link for the bounty. No update from BTT. They have just blocked bounty managers account and all post were not available anymore.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45339251
Who blocked bounty managers account? I remember that the bounty manager is kunh0zdn, I checked the kunh0zdn account status, its signature is still, it seems that it has not been banned, otherwise its signature should have disappeared.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitdraw-lottery-platform-of-the-future-4999985

What happened to your links and why do not they work? Like everything should be in working order ... Do you accidentally moderation which is on the forum did not delete anything?

Here is the new link for the bounty. No update from BTT. They have just blocked bounty managers account and all post were not available anymore.

Who blocked bounty managers account? I remember that the bounty manager is kunh0zdn, I checked the kunh0zdn account status, its signature is still, it seems that it has not been banned, otherwise its signature should have disappeared.

You are correct, he is checking with community manager to find out reason why they removed everything,
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Excuse me, what happened to your previous bounty thread, why did it appear to be either missing or off limits? I checked your new bounty thread. It seems that the bounty manager has changed and is red trusted. I am worried about whether your bounty will continue and will pay?

Hello Taofenboy, bounty managers account had problem and he has posted using a new account. Don't worry about the pay as this is the official BitDraw account and everything is controlled from here. He s checking with BTT moderators to find out the reason. This is nothing to do with our bounty campaign.
Smiley
Activity: 95
Excuse me, what happened to your previous bounty thread, why did it appear to be either missing or off limits? I checked your new bounty thread. It seems that the bounty manager has changed and is red trusted. I am worried about whether your bounty will continue and will pay?

Pages:
Jump to: