Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 18. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I would like to know more about your affiliate programs. Can you tell me more details please?

Sure! We have an affiliate program that is called a Partner program. The partner level can be accessed when buying upwards of 1000 tokens and gives its holder an airdrop link with 1000 more tokens reserved for the creation of the partner’s downline.

is it available now? I mean working already?

Yes. It is presently on going.
okay great, and how much is the reward?

Rewards will be set at 0.0005 from purchases made by users belonging to a partner’s 1st downline level, 0.0003 on the second level and 0.0002 on the third level.
Activity: 92
I would like to know more about your affiliate programs. Can you tell me more details please?

Sure! We have an affiliate program that is called a Partner program. The partner level can be accessed when buying upwards of 1000 tokens and gives its holder an airdrop link with 1000 more tokens reserved for the creation of the partner’s downline.

okay great, and how much is the reward?
copper member

copper member

Is one level program?

The three-tiered airdrop system (5%, 3%, 1%) will function during the token sale period; after the token sale the airdrop program will cover users personally invited by partners.
Activity: 92

Activity: 73

Is one level program?
copper member

Activity: 73
Activity: 89
What's a smart contract?

Smart contract – program code developed for WALLBTC PTE. LTD. to process token payments and distribute BTT tokens among project participants.
thank you.
copper member
What's a smart contract?

Smart contract – program code developed for WALLBTC PTE. LTD. to process token payments and distribute BTT tokens among project participants.
Activity: 89
copper member
Let us help Bit Team. This project will surely help us all traders.
Thanks for the encouragement. We really appreciate it.
Activity: 60
Let us help Bit Team. This project will surely help us all traders.
copper member
There is a planned merger is that right as I have read from your Wp?
Yes, all WALLBTC clients will become BIT.TEAM clients after a planned merger.
There is a planned merger is that right as I have read from your Wp?
copper member
The whole market is crashing right now. It is really really sad.   Embarrassed Embarrassed
Yes, but there is a clearer indications that bullish will be coming soon and it will soon be over. During these times like other said, we needed Bit Team platform.
I hope it gets better soon.
It will be . By the way admin, what's the company address?

HIGH STREET PLAZA 77,
#09-11 High Street Plasa,
069533, Singapore
The whole market is crashing right now. It is really really sad.   Embarrassed Embarrassed
Yes, but there is a clearer indications that bullish will be coming soon and it will soon be over. During these times like other said, we needed Bit Team platform.
It will be . By the way admin, what's the company address?
Activity: 86
Activity: 77
Activity: 86
Pages:
Jump to: