Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 14. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
what's a bit team marketplace?

Marketplace is the platform that combines services, the purpose of which is to popularize cryptocurrencies and the use of cryptocurrencies in the "real segment". The marketplace will unite business, ordinary people and cryptocurrencies in a whole and provide the end user with the opportunity to buy goods and services directly from other people or shops using cryptocurrencies.

How is this different from any other market place?
copper member
Activity: 84
what's a bit team marketplace?

Marketplace is the platform that combines services, the purpose of which is to popularize cryptocurrencies and the use of cryptocurrencies in the "real segment". The marketplace will unite business, ordinary people and cryptocurrencies in a whole and provide the end user with the opportunity to buy goods and services directly from other people or shops using cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 92
copper member
Can i create a listing on your marketplace?

OFFICIAL version of MARKETPLACE will be launched on 01/02/2019.
Activity: 80
Can i create a listing on your marketplace?
do i have to create a separate account or new account? I am already signed up to your services?.
No there is no need for that. You should use the same login that you use when you registered on the platform.
okay excellent thanks will explore it.
copper member
do i have to create a separate account or new account? I am already signed up to your services?.
No there is no need for that. You should use the same login that you use when you registered on the platform.
Activity: 64
copper member
You can reach our marketplace by simply visiting the link: https://market.bit.team/
copper member
Activity: 64
Does bit team have a market place?
copper member
Your platform, can it carry heavy loads of transactions per second? because once it hits the main stream, it will surely be a hype.

The high level of automation implemented on the platform will allow users to carry out large numbers of transactions in a very short time, ensuring public interest is met.
Activity: 60
Your platform, can it carry heavy loads of transactions per second? because once it hits the main stream, it will surely be a hype.
In countries with a developed economy and a stable monetary system, the use of cryptocurrency will be most effective. And then decentralized crypto exchange is required. What is this company Bit.team, where it is registered?

We completely agree. The company is legally registered in Singapore with a company address
HIGH STREET PLAZA 77,
#09-11 High Street Plasa,
069533, Singapore

Thank you. We believe that this project is gonna be big. I am sure that cryptocurrency will change the banking system.
copper member
In countries with a developed economy and a stable monetary system, the use of cryptocurrency will be most effective. And then decentralized crypto exchange is required. What is this company Bit.team, where it is registered?

We completely agree. The company is legally registered in Singapore with a company address
HIGH STREET PLAZA 77,
#09-11 High Street Plasa,
069533, Singapore
copper member
Cryptocurrencies more and more penetrate into our lives and gradually change the world of finance. Now there are more opportunities to interact with it. This implementation process is unstoppable. We would like to see Bit Team in action very soon as it will surely help our depleting lives in the world of trading specially now that Bitcoin is declining continously in general.
The platform is fully operational though now still in some raw testing phase. However in a very near set of future, we will see to it that we aim to solve the present problems our traders, buyers and sellers have, as aside from security our main concern is revolutionising the trading system with full convenience on both parties. 
Pages:
Jump to: