Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 32. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
What exchanges do you think BTT will be listed on after token sale finishes?

That information will be announce in complete details soon.
no worries admin  Smiley i totally understand. Was just a bit curious.
I also wanted to ask how big is Bit Team group?
copper member
Activity: 84

That information will be announce in complete details soon.
Activity: 92
Activity: 80
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. But the platform is still young.

Removing the middleman with the low set fees per transaction implemented by Bit Team, those statements above is surely agreeable.
But at this time, there lots of rooms for improvement as I mentioned on the previous notes, but know that these are for all the benefits and convenience of all of us.
The Bit Team platform development is in progress. We are now in open-beta test.

Enjoy what we have now. Time will come short and i'm sure, Bit Team platform will totally make a hit!  Grin
copper member

Removing the middleman with the low set fees per transaction implemented by Bit Team, those statements above is surely agreeable.
But at this time, there lots of rooms for improvement as I mentioned on the previous notes, but know that these are for all the benefits and convenience of all of us.
The Bit Team platform development is in progress. We are now in open-beta test.
Activity: 77
Activity: 80
how I wish Bit team platform launch officially and get the hype to get more users because in this time of plunges, btc being on $4,300+ all time low 2018, traders like us would definitely benefit from a no-middle man-low-cost fee exchange platform like Bit team.
I strongly agree with your statement. During these times, for sure a lot of users will migrate, specially those that wants to trade asap. Bit team's project could really change the way and make it's mark this day alone and every time the market falls.
Activity: 86
Present price BTT=$0.4 is this also the starting price admin?

Yes that's also the starting price.

okay admin thank you.
Activity: 77
how I wish Bit team platform launch officially and get the hype to get more users because in this time of plunges, btc being on $4,300+ all time low 2018, traders like us would definitely benefit from a no-middle man-low-cost fee exchange platform like Bit team.
copper member

Yes that's also the starting price.
Activity: 60
Activity: 60
What's your medium blog Bit team?
I would like to ask admin, how would you deal with the risk of buying from a seller in your platform? We all know that risk is normal when trading on a daily basis specially on high amounts, how do you tackle this?

BIT.TEAM is using a blocked deposit system: cryptocurrency is blocked on the seller’s account until the buyer makes the payment, after which it is immediately transferred into the buyer’s account.
Plus, each trader has their own rating on the website dependent on the number of their successful transactions; users can also leave reviews about each other; Users are free to choose from a number of profile security level settings; etc.

thanks admin
we should only transact with trusted. the platform I believe will have a profiling system to minimize and or totally eliminate the risk of frauds.
yes.true. check the profile.
Activity: 73
we should only transact with trusted. the platform I believe will have a profiling system to minimize and or totally eliminate the risk of frauds.
copper member
I would like to ask admin, how would you deal with the risk of buying from a seller in your platform? We all know that risk is normal when trading on a daily basis specially on high amounts, how do you tackle this?

BIT.TEAM is using a blocked deposit system: cryptocurrency is blocked on the seller’s account until the buyer makes the payment, after which it is immediately transferred into the buyer’s account.
Plus, each trader has their own rating on the website dependent on the number of their successful transactions; users can also leave reviews about each other; Users are free to choose from a number of profile security level settings; etc.
Pages:
Jump to: