Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 35. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
admin what stage is the platform now?

The platform is on Open beta-testing, Stage 3 on our roadmap.
Activity: 59
admin what stage is the platform now?
Activity: 86
it's funny the Bitcoin Forum admin deleted my reply "pretty cool with two smileys" for no specific reason.  Grin

They would do that sometimes. Smiley

yeah  Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
it's funny the Bitcoin Forum admin deleted my reply "pretty cool with two smileys" for no specific reason.  Grin

They would do that sometimes. Smiley
Activity: 77
need your TG pls? tnx

Sure, our official Telegram channel is https://t.me/BitTeam_Official

you do have a linkedin to check your company?

Yes here : https://www.linkedin.com/company/bit-team-market-place/

Feel free to join our Telegram channel too and collaborate with other members. You can also post questions in Telegram and Admins will reply to you real time.

Yep, I joined your Telegram. thank you.
copper member
need your TG pls? tnx

Sure, our official Telegram channel is https://t.me/BitTeam_Official

you do have a linkedin to check your company?

Yes here : https://www.linkedin.com/company/bit-team-market-place/

Feel free to join our Telegram channel too and collaborate with other members. You can also post questions in Telegram and Admins will reply to you real time.
Activity: 86
Activity: 60
if i refer a friend to your site there is a commission?

We have a referral program for investors of the project but if you mean sign ups to use the platform no.
yeah the 3-2-1 system yep ok.
copper member
copper member

We have a referral program for investors of the project but if you mean sign ups to use the platform no.
Activity: 73
copper member
I am quite sure in the future you'll add different payment methods aside from the ones that you have right now yes?

Yes we will absolutely. We try to make it more convenient for every one. We will implement different way of converting your fiat to crypto so you can trade on the platform, and we aim to do it seemlessly without any hassle.
I am quite sure in the future you'll add different payment methods aside from the ones that you have right now yes?
copper member
I know the question might seem a bit odd, but I want to ask anyway, your project as overall, why do you think people will like it aside from the known facts that you will remove intermediaries etc.
Bit team is really different amongst other exchanges out there. I mean look at the %% of the fees they're implementing. Removing middle men alone really is a big thing for most people. That's why this project is plain and simple - really GOOD.  Smiley
Thanks for the input.
Activity: 80
I know the question might seem a bit odd, but I want to ask anyway, your project as overall, why do you think people will like it aside from the known facts that you will remove intermediaries etc.
Bit team is really different amongst other exchanges out there. I mean look at the %% of the fees they're implementing. Removing middle men alone really is a big thing for most people. That's why this project is plain and simple - really GOOD.  Smiley
copper member
Thank You for your question. Decentralized systems based on p2p technologies are the most profitable means of mutual payments between the users. Less fees, secure and fast. That's what Bit Team can offer.
Pages:
Jump to: