Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 60. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Where can I find the information on funds allocation after the token sale?

Please, check out our Whitepaper for that information.
Activity: 60
Where can I find the information on funds allocation after the token sale?
copper member
Which key benefits does the blockchain technology bring to your product?

It brings such benefits as the absence of intermediaries, security and decentralization.
Activity: 64
Which key benefits does the blockchain technology bring to your product?
copper member
Activity: 92
Activity: 89
I’d like to ask you what are the main challenges of the project and how are you going to tackle them?

Probably, the question that we take the most seriously is the issue of security of our exchange and the competition on the market.

Your response sounds professional, I like it!
copper member
I’d like to ask you what are the main challenges of the project and how are you going to tackle them?

Probably, the question that we take the most seriously is the issue of security of our exchange and the competition on the market.
Activity: 89
copper member
Are there users already on the platform?

Yes. New customers may work on the platform already in the period of Alpha and Beta, and for platform partners this opportunity is open from the first day.

How is that possible?

It is possible because the funds are collected not for creation of the platform, but for its future development.
Activity: 80

Yes. New customers may work on the platform already in the period of Alpha and Beta, and for platform partners this opportunity is open from the first day.

How is that possible?
copper member

Activity: 59
copper member
What benefits do the holders of 1000 tokens and more get?

Holders of 1000 or more tokens receive a market place voucher in their personal account.

And what benefits does it give?

The voucher allows to invite a seller of goods to the market place; the participant who invites the seller receives rewards in tokens; the amount of reward is discussed with the store individually.

Is it a partner level?

Yes. Partner level gives the holder 1000 tokens and reference for creating partnership network.
Activity: 42

Holders of 1000 or more tokens receive a market place voucher in their personal account.

The voucher allows to invite a seller of goods to the market place; the participant who invites the seller receives rewards in tokens; the amount of reward is discussed with the store individually.

Is it a partner level?
copper member

Activity: 60

copper member

Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: