Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 63. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What does BTT token serve for?

Each BTT token serves as a key providing its holder with access to the BIT.TEAM platform services.
Activity: 64
copper member
Any tokensale restrictions?

Do you mean countries that can’t participate in ICO?
Activity: 80
Activity: 77
What is the address of a smart contract?
Activity: 92
copper member
Activity: 92
What wallet can I use for BTT token?
Activity: 89
Any affiliate/referral programs?

Yes, we do have an affiliate program. The “partner” level is available when you buy 1000 or more tokens. Partner level gives the holder 1000 tokens and reference for creating partnership network.

Sounds interesting! Can I find more information about that somewhere?

Sure! You can check our web-site https://token.bit.team/, Token section

Thanks a lot! Will definitely check it out.
copper member

Yes, we do have an affiliate program. The “partner” level is available when you buy 1000 or more tokens. Partner level gives the holder 1000 tokens and reference for creating partnership network.

Sure! You can check our web-site https://token.bit.team/, Token section

copper member

Activity: 73
copper member

Wow! It is huge hardcap! With the current market conditions it can be difficult to achieve even with such a good team and idea as yours, but fingers crossed Wink
What is your softcap then?
I see that in your token allocation is only bug bounty - do you plan to run also social media, or bitcointalk signature bounty?

We have a strong team of professionals and we believe in our product, so fingers crossed  Smiley
Our softcap is $2 mln.
We already run the most popular social media channels, you can easily find us there.
Pages:
Jump to: