Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 17. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Is it possible to consider that the earnings that you will receive working in the framework of this platform will be legitimate and taxable?
Well, since this all will work through smart contracts, I think that in terms of law there should not be any problems with this.
Well, in terms of the law there may be, but how will such earnings be taxed? If not, then can this earnings be considered legitimate?
Well, you can file your own tax documents and declare your earnings. In any case, it will depend on you.
I realized, in principle, everything is true. Yes. I completely agree. Smiley
Is it possible to consider that the earnings that you will receive working in the framework of this platform will be legitimate and taxable?
Well, since this all will work through smart contracts, I think that in terms of law there should not be any problems with this.
Well, in terms of the law there may be, but how will such earnings be taxed? If not, then can this earnings be considered legitimate?
Well, you can file your own tax documents and declare your earnings. In any case, it will depend on you.
Activity: 196
If I understand correctly, the founders of this project believe that the sphere of relations between the employer and the employee should soon change in the direction of freelancing, right?
Yes, exactly, the founders of this project say that the industry is moving in this direction
And why did they draw such conclusions? What is the reason for this?
Because the project team conducted small studies of this market and they came to the conclusion that it is moving in this direction. Many owners of carp companies say that they plan to transfer some work to the freelance market in the future. It is economically more profitable and much more convenient for them.
Very interesting solution, but why is this format more profitable and effective, I do not quite understand this. Huh
I can not answer this question, because I studied this question. I can only believe the people of this project who are promoting their product.
Ok I understand you, thanks for the answers. Smiley
If I understand correctly, the founders of this project believe that the sphere of relations between the employer and the employee should soon change in the direction of freelancing, right?
Yes, exactly, the founders of this project say that the industry is moving in this direction
Because the project team conducted small studies of this market and they came to the conclusion that it is moving in this direction. Many owners of carp companies say that they plan to transfer some work to the freelance market in the future. It is economically more profitable and much more convenient for them.
Very interesting solution, but why is this format more profitable and effective, I do not quite understand this. Huh
I can not answer this question, because I studied this question. I can only believe the people of this project who are promoting their product.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Really interesting idea. What is your funds allocation plan? I wonder does Facebook and Google ban on ICO advertising create problem for the project?
So the ban does not cause a problem for Blok. We have grown organically without marketing spends. Further, with my advertising knowledge through Buysellads, if we decide to run paid ads, we are in good company!

The funds allocation:

Total of 360,000,000 tokens will be minted.
4% of tokens, or 14,400,000 BLO, will be disseminated to the community and partners as part of the bounty program, referral programs, community events and partnerships.
13% of tokens, or 46,800,000 BLO, will be provided to the team, advisors and early contributors. All of the tokens provided to the team and advisors will be vested over 24 months with a 3-month cliff.
18% of tokens, or 64,800,000 BLO, will be kept by Blok Inc. as a reserve to sell to the companies in cases when the open market cannot satisfy given company’s immediate needs.
65% of the total token supply, or 234,000,000 BLO, will be sold during the initial token offering, in several stages:

Ok, interesting... What do you think about banner ads? I've been browsing the internet, and I've seen ads of this network coming up a lot but never seen you use it. http://tokensale.ab-chain.com/r/advertising2
Activity: 364
When the team promises to show a working prototype platform? Will there be a beta version available for this?
I have not heard anything about the release of the beta version of this product. But if you look at the road map, the minimal version of this platform will be released in Q3 2018. That is, almost soon. And worry about it is not worth it, because the softcap team has already easily assembled.
Activity: 238
When the team promises to show a working prototype platform? Will there be a beta version available for this?
At what stage is ICO now? Can I take part in this?
Yes of course you can take part in this, the sale of tokens at the moment is open to all comers. Smiley
And at what price is it available at the moment?
Currently, the price per one BLO token is 0.00018 ETH
By the way, I would like to note an important fact, at the moment the team has already reached its soft cap, this is an excellent result!
Really? This is great news. Is there more detailed information about how much ETH they have already collected?
Yes of course you can take part in this, the sale of tokens at the moment is open to all comers. Smiley
Currently, the price per one BLO token is 0.00018 ETH
By the way, I would like to note an important fact, at the moment the team has already reached its soft cap, this is an excellent result!
Pages:
Jump to: