Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 13. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Quite an interesting project, it is obvious that the idea of the project is of significant benefit for both employers and workers, who think about this project? What are the prospects of development? What is the growth potential?
Very pleased that such interesting and promising projects appear on the market. In addition, this project can already be considered successful.
What do you mean when you say that the project is already successful?
I'm talking about the fact that they have already assembled their  softcap
Really? It's great. but how much was the softcap and what would be hardcap?
Where did you learn this information by the way?
I can not say for sure how much it relates to the softcap and how much it will make up the hardcap. But I saw information about this on the official website. There's a schedule. on which it is noted that they made softcap
In any case, this is good results, this indicates that the project has interested users and they are actively ready to support this project!
Activity: 168
Very pleased that such interesting and promising projects appear on the market. In addition, this project can already be considered successful.
I can not say for sure how much it relates to the softcap and how much it will make up the hardcap. But I saw information about this on the official website. There's a schedule. on which it is noted that they made softcap
Activity: 364
Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?
After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
But to whom is this more profitable? Employee or employer?
This represents a benefit for both.
But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
For freelancers, it is important to have a diversified portfolio and at once several sources of earnings, and then the income is more stable than working for one employer.
Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
Do not worry about this, an experienced and good team is working on the project, which is confident in its work. For the stability of this product is not worth worrying about.
I hope that it will be so, the project is very interesting and this definitely has its prospects, I hope the team will do everything well, good luck to them...
Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?
After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
For freelancers, it is important to have a diversified portfolio and at once several sources of earnings, and then the income is more stable than working for one employer.
Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
Do not worry about this, an experienced and good team is working on the project, which is confident in its work. For the stability of this product is not worth worrying about.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale

Yes, I think that this can be, since the project has a very good reputation and an excellent product, the more people they are interested in, the more the token will cost in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: