Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Blue Whale - The Decentralized Ecosystem for the Self-Employed - page 3. (Read 12380 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 254
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
where is the origin or main office of this project. and what is the main focus in your business project.
you can find information you need at their site. here it is: https://www.bluewhale.foundation/
And I suggest that, SGD token sale very quickly, hurry up collect some token if you don't want to miss this opportinuty
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
wow, amazing, only 500k SGD are available for sale. Public sales will end soon. I need to buy some token right now. I don't want to miss this train. This project sale their token so quickly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
where is the origin or main office of this project. and what is the main focus in your business project.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Official Announcement From Blue Whale Foundation

We have been informed that there are many people who claim that they did not receive their referral tokens or have received less than they were supposed to.

To address the first point, we have received close to 50,000 submissions for the referral program. Majority of the submission have received their tokens. However, due to suspicious bot activities, we have conducted a manual review as well as applied an algorithm to delete these bots. Based on the feedback that we are getting, we believe that the algorithm might have identified real submissions as bots.

If you believe this to be the case for your submission please take the following action

1) Write an email using the email address that you have submitted
2) Do a print screen of your confirmation email
3) Email it to [email protected]

If you have gotten less than what you are expecting, this is because the people that you have referred have either

1) Clicked on your link but did not join
2) Joined but left before the campaign ended

If you feel strongly that we have been mistaken, please take the following action

1) Write an email using the email address that you have submitted
2) Provide ample evidence that your referees joined and stayed throughout the campaign
3) Email it to [email protected]

Once again, we would like to thank our community for their support and rest assure we will work on maintaining FAIRNESS in our programs. Bot activities are NOT tolerated.
Activity: 126
This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project on my youtube channel, create a standard video review about your ico as a form of publicizing it..
Hope to hear from you soon for us to get down to business. Pm
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
BLUE WHALE has been listed in our SCAM LIST. information reach us that thousands of the participants that applied for their airdrop were robbed by the admins. The admin immediately deleted them from the group so as to prevent them from posting their evidence. INVESTORS should please stay away from this project and those that already purchased the scam coin are advised to dump it before the admins dump on them.

We will update the community once we are done with our investigation
Thanks
Can you give us the proof?

--------------------------------------------------------

BlueWhale (BWX) token listed on bitforex exchange: https://www.bitforex.com/trade/spotTrading?commodityCode=BWX¤cyCode=ETH
who did not receive was due to user error

BLUE WHALE has been listed in our SCAM LIST. information reach us that thousands of the participants that applied for their airdrop were robbed by the admins. The admin immediately deleted them from the group so as to prevent them from posting their evidence. INVESTORS should please stay away from this project and those that already purchased the scam coin are advised to dump it before the admins dump on them.

Thanks

lie

I did receive my BWX tokens!
Activity: 41
I could see this being very useful for people struggling to get employment for one reason or another. Good idea. EDIT: Just saw that it got added to the scam list. Oh.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

Thanks

O.O wtf
If this is true I will dump it too asap
Just inform us what exchange will support or some escrow service
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
BLUE WHALE has been REMOVED from our scam list.
I was informed few days ago that Bluewhale should be removed from scam list because they have settles case with those that registered for the airdrop. As a result, I want to announce that Bluewhale is no more a flagged project.
I wish the team and investors success and prosperious investment respectively
Thanks
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
I have received my tokens  Cool Grin

is there any exchange where I can check the current value of the BWX token?
Activity: 574
Tokens will be distributed end of june that why Smiley
Airdrop tokens distribution 30th june  Smiley

⚠️SCAMMER ALERT ⚠️

This ETH address is NOT the official Blue Whale Foundation. Do not get involved.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x4dcd7c32317d4e47f8a83d6c73a490cb0ae2e168
Please be careful
Activity: 29
Tokens will be distributed end of june that why Smiley
To all Blue Whale Fan-mily
Blue Whale Referral Program and airdrop will *CLOSE*
Quick reminder:

- BWX tokens for the referral program will be distributed on June 30th
- Fake and Bots accounts will be rejected and won’t receive any BWX tokens
can i check my balance for referal airdrop?
Activity: 44
Why isnt eveyone here in the ICON Project group ?
Is token locked ?? When distibute admin
PUBLIC SALES is now over. It was completed within 10mins of opening Grin
coin supply-32 billion
congratulations to the team with a successful ICO Cool
Pages:
Jump to: