Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 76. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Students access to the e-learning system would be a lifeline in some remote areas and areas where very few schools were available. I think that in India there are many such places, but to be able to study such courses it is necessary to have access to the Internet. The digital technology promotion program is supported by the Indian state.
If everything goes as planned by the developers, we will soon be able to see the application of this system. Investors need to be able to make sure that the project is implemented, although it is not possible to influence the course of work.
"We also worked on more partnerships and we are almost ready to announce them.
On top of that, we are very close to represent you our first working products. They are currently being tested on the Ethereum Ropsten Network and will go live as soon as possible."
Soon everyone will be able to see the initial steps of the system.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0

The MVP for the Edgecoin project will be a very good way for minimal time to check the key features. The team can learn the value this product for real users. I think this phase will be the key to determining the need for such a system in schools.

I realized that many startups now apply this principle of testing their projects. Now you need to get a good response to such a product. But I did not fully understand how it would look, on this I will wait for the release.
Activity: 179
Ednastic team will cooperate with you in the development of the system or will participate in the rights of a full member of the project? I would like to know their role in creating courses based on universities.
Activity: 122
Now the participants are talking about closed testing in this project. What exactly is being tested - transfer of information from the source to the main platform? Or is it about the smart contract and the encryption of the information in it?
Activity: 172
I hope that the developers will be able to achieve the desired results. After all, for the smooth operation of the system need to connect a lot of links. I wish the team success in such a diff icult business. Smiley
Activity: 152
This ICO offers to use completely new technologies for learning. This is important for all people who want to get an education. After all, if we are talking about reducing the cost of information transfer, respectively, and the cost of education will be reduced.
Activity: 156
As I see from the announcements of the representatives of Edgecoin, they are going to use extensive digital and print resources in all aspects of the services offered by their partners. Now I understand their strategy.
Activity: 148
The partners of this project are already equipped with the knowledge and experience to develop e-learning solutions using modern educational technology. I'm impressed. I think that the basis for the work is already there.
Activity: 164
Ednastic is also a very good participant for such a system of education. Important developments that are already using this platform helps in local understanding of student issues and has a multilingual base of pedagogy.
Activity: 141
Yes, I agree with you. But the timing of the ICO is quite large, I think this is related to the scale of the project. Now the developers say that there is a closed test in the network Ethereum Ropsten and new products will appear for review before closing trades.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Too bad, I thought that after the license the project would have started, but it seems to me that everything is slow .
Activity: 130
I understand that China is also a good sector for developing such a system as Edgecoin. Unambiguously, the developers of the project have done a good job on statistics to establish the place of the first launch of such e-education.
The development of all China is now at a high level. Digital technologies attract universal attention accordingly. I think here plays a role not the cost of moving to a particular place of study, and the time spent on the trip.
Activity: 149
I noticed that the co-founder of this project is confidently talking about the need to create and implement the infrastructure of BaaS. Now I see that it can help lower the cost for all areas of human activity. But it will be a little later.
Activity: 107
Now there is an additional marketing work that can attract new investors from the future students of this system? I think this method could increase the number of investors at this stage of sales.
Activity: 142
Perhaps the participants of the branch will be interested to read the interview of the co-founder Edgecoin Kambiz Djafari about the upcoming speech at the conference, which has already been held in Gibraltar.
https://cryptoslate.com/ceo-edgecoin-says-bitcoin-2018-price-25000-50000-seems-possible/
Activity: 133
I would like to know the plans for the future. How do you see the promotion of this system in different countries? What priority direction you will choose in the training program, I do not really understand whether this choice depends on you or the universities?
This will depend on the demand of the participants for certain courses or universities. It is logical to give a chance to the system to try such a definition of advantages. I think that all test versions will also help determine the correct direction of territorial expansion.
I think such a system as Edgecoin will provide a very large selection of tested platforms. Probably it would be right to assume that the developers at this stage will apply the MVP principle to correctly determine the presence of interest in this project in a particular region.
Activity: 74
Now I see a lot of planned partnership agreements with different groups of training courses. Such a wide range of participants will give an opportunity of choice for students of different directions of e-education. That's very good.
Activity: 129

INCENTIVE POOL: 35%
Thirtyfive percent of the total Edgecoins funds will go towards our
first-year user-acquisition initiative. This initiative will draw
students to our platform, allowing the platform to gain traction in
the e-learning space. We estimate this user-acquisition initiative
will help to boost the popularity and frequency of using Edgecoin
as the primarily used token for e-learning platforms worldwide. (White Paper)

Maybe I didn't understand this distribution correctly.

I think it is a logical distribution of funds to attract the attention of students. But it turns out that it will be allocated only for the first students, that is, participants from India. Or do you plan to use the funds proportionately for each new territorial region?
Activity: 138
I understand that the priority now is to work with students from India? How is the expansion going in the direction of China, will the parallel development or the project of the system for China be considered only after the completion of work in India?
Good question. It seems to me that these are two very large regions with which you will have to work separately. But at the same time I see the possibility of participation of Chinese students in this system, if the language barrier is resolved. I think there may be difficulties with that.
I am also confused by the question of working with Chinese students. But now many people are studying the common languages, which are used to get education in other countries. I am interested in another - what requirements will be needed to read the information and decrypt the certificate code?
Activity: 139

Agree with you. I see a good tendency to add team members after each performance at conferences. It is possible that this is only my opinion, but it definitely bring only a positive effect on the work of Edgecoin.

Of course it's a chance to announce your proposals. You can get approval or additional comments to help you carry out further analysis. But I think that the founders of the Edgecoin project have something to share with the conference participants, as professionals work in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: