Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 71. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
I read that now the team is working on bringing schools into their system in the Indian region. Is there a real shift in this direction? Will we be able to see this work during the completion of ICO?

Kambiz Djafari mentioned it in yesterday's discussion of Edgecoin. So far, the school curriculum is considering this possibility. We are talking about working with specific teachers and individual courses. But the work is not finished yet.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
I read that now the team is working on bringing schools into their system in the Indian region. Is there a real shift in this direction? Will we be able to see this work during the completion of ICO?
Activity: 148
I look forward to the presentation of the new work. I would like to make sure that the project will reach the final stage with no empty hands. Now on the market ico a lot of projects, which at the end show bad results. This week can become for Edgecoin a new development revolution.
Even projects that have a lot of potential for success can just miss the target and ultimately fail with poor results. I hope not with this project. I think if many people contribute and support the project, the potential for success will be even greater.
Be sure to follow all the events. It  be important to make a decision. In some moments I am not sure yet, but progress is already visible. You might have to risk it if you want something in return. I wish all the right solutions.
Activity: 164
Of course, this project aims to provide affordable education in the world. It's going to take a long time. For such an investment it is also necessary to have enough time to get a good profit. There will be no additional opportunities to earn those investors who participated in early investment?
This supplement is not included in the investor Rewards program. We can get an easy way of income - selling on the stock exchange. We will count on a huge number of partners of the system. This will be able to provide enough student involvement to increase the value of the token by 100 times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I look forward to the presentation of the new work. I would like to make sure that the project will reach the final stage with no empty hands. Now on the market ico a lot of projects, which at the end show bad results. This week can become for Edgecoin a new development revolution.
Even projects that have a lot of potential for success can just miss the target and ultimately fail with poor results. I hope not with this project. I think if many people contribute and support the project, the potential for success will be even greater.
Activity: 141
Of course, this project aims to provide affordable education in the world. It's going to take a long time. For such an investment it is also necessary to have enough time to get a good profit. There will be no additional opportunities to earn those investors who participated in early investment?
Activity: 130
The participation of the co-founder in the conference on 28 March will be a good epilogue for this work. I hope on it we will hear about this project and new methods of application of tokenization in human life.
This should sound convincing and will be another week to use your chance to contribute to the work of the project. But now I want to wait for the release of a new service. We need to weigh everything.
Activity: 149
The participation of the co-founder in the conference on 28 March will be a good epilogue for this work. I hope on it we will hear about this project and new methods of application of tokenization in human life.
Activity: 107
Activity: 142
Revenue from token sales can be increased by increasing the number of platforms that will provide communication at universities. Will the token owner be able to profit from using tokens in the system? Will this information change the cost of payment?
Activity: 133
The biggest benefit is the investors who participated in the pre-ICO. But I think everyone else also has a big chance of getting a profit from the purchase at the moment. But I do not understand why not sold tokens will not be burned?
Most likely, they will be used as a marketing attraction for students during the launch of the system. I am not sure that this will significantly affect the value of tokens on the stock exchange with a large number of students.
Activity: 74
The biggest benefit is the investors who participated in the pre-ICO. But I think everyone else also has a big chance of getting a profit from the purchase at the moment. But I do not understand why not sold tokens will not be burned?
Activity: 129
I like everything about this ico. Let's see what happens after testing the first Edgecoin product. Perhaps there will be a sharp influx of investors, and may be a project interested in large investment campaigns.
For large investment funds need 100% guarantee of success. At this stage ico is too early to talk about it. But after starting the system is certainly possible. Will the Edgecoin team be interested in this investment?
Activity: 138
 I like everything about this ico. Let's see what happens after testing the first Edgecoin product. Perhaps there will be a sharp influx of investors, and may be a project interested in large investment campaigns.
Activity: 139
How do you want to make an advertising campaign after closing ico? Will new collections of free tokens be allocated for this purpose? I would like to participate in the campaign of generosity before the launch of the project.
Activity: 139
Agreements with the association of countries will make a big profit for the company that is going to serve this region. Hopefully the Edgecoin team will find the arguments for such a big partner. Much depends on it.
Activity: 151
However, it remains unclear in which region the first application of your system is planned. I'll wait for the presentation of your partnerships. Maybe after that your strategy on attracted states will become clear.
I've seen a lot of interesting news about this ico lately. It is probably now available because of the investments that have already been made. After all, almost 40% of tokens are sold and the work is dynamically developing.
Activity: 135
I intrigued the issue of future cooperation with ASEAN. If this association will work with this project, it shows the scope of the project not on one country, so the number of students will be very large.
Where did you read this information? Such expansion was not indicated on the media channel of the project. I would like to know more details about this. I consider such cooperation to be important for the development of the entire e-learning system in this region.
I intrigued the issue of future cooperation with ASEAN. If this association will work with this project, it shows the scope of the project not on one country, so the number of students will be very large.
Pages:
Jump to: