Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 103. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
CargoChainSolutions.io ´´our B2B platform effects instant payments for all job stakeholders, from production to delivery.´´
A good idea, but seems hard to solve
Activity: 182
I will sit-up and wait for this great project.
Activity: 5
I like CargoChainOne project and want to participate in ICO.
Activity: 30
Activity: 112
I like CargoChainOne project and want to participate in ICO.
Activity: 7
I wish for the success of this project.
Activity: 14
Activity: 24
I wish for the success of this project.
Activity: 15
As I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow Cargo chain and might investing it a little soon, hope will a good profitable one
Activity: 4
I joined, very promising project. I'm following your news.
Activity: 43
The best project I've ever seen!
Activity: 11
I believe that this project will be successful. 
Activity: 15
I heard about the airdrop of Cargochainsolutions.io and then arrived here. After reading more about this project, guys, I think you are at least at the top technologically speaking. Normally, when someone looks for financiation for his project opens a crowdfunding campaign. You guys choosed a token sale. Openminded team, I think.
My best wishes for the project.
Activity: 29

I see many opportunities for this project. I'm glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good products in the field of the block chain! with great pleasure I want to introduce this company to you!
Activity: 84
I be happy to invest on a  project with a high potential. Signing now on CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 25
Cargo Chain Solutions will be success ^^
Activity: 131
CargoChainSolutions.io is looking like another amazing project on the #stellar blockchain.  I will be keeping my eye on this one closely. Good luck!
Activity: 182
Activity: 25
I wish you success CargoChainSolutions.io !!!
Activity: 21
I believe that this project will be successful. Good logistics programs are not enough. Since the token is based on Stellar
Jump to: