Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 105. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I believe that this project will be very successful but good logistics programs are not enough! Anyway I think you can do the best to solve any issue guys!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
the most i like on this project is the tremendous groth rates the transport and logistcs markets get in the coming years, especially with the invention of blockchain technology!

we also think so, this is a very good project because it develops transpot management system and others.

but what's the difference with other projects that also offer a similar but different look Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 45
Always follow foxico and trust the icos review from them.

I have 1 question

If you dont succeed to sell all the tokens , you will burn the rest ?

Thank you and good luck with the sale
Activity: 154
I just signed up on CargoChainSolutions.io because i believe this project is really have a huge demand nowadays. Hoping to get more discount.
Activity: 13
Activity: 78
Activity: 944
Merit: 1
the market for blockchain technologies has long need a project of this level and innovation …the developers have put serious tasks and ways to solve them..
copper member
Activity: 23
As I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little soon, hope will a good profitable one
Activity: 150
CargoChainSolutions.io
Many projects appear interesting, from this it becomes joyful. Thank you! I wish you success. I will continue to follow the development. And wait for the good news
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The CCS TMS (Transport Management System)
this is good deals for the common good. i hope, it will be succesfull.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
the most i like on this project is the tremendous groth rates the transport and logistcs markets get in the coming years, especially with the invention of blockchain technology!
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
When I  saw Foxico I got interested. The logistics industry indeed need a one network management system that can make it easy to process and access
Activity: 12
Activity: 42
Nice team and nice project
Activity: 45
Cargo chain is great project .I wish you success.
Activity: 33
I'm very interestedful with the fantasy of this project and want to it.
Activity: 44
Very unique and interesting project. I am sure it succeeds
Activity: 462
Activity: 35
Great project and development team! Success certainly awaits us all, glad to be among you!
Jump to: