Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 121. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Introducing blockchain to logistics for keeping immutable records across a supply chain was long awaited. Hope the project does as well as other purpose-built protocols for supply chains based on blockchain which have started recently. It will possibly take several years before all stakeholders in the supply chain can be onboarded into this, however. Best wishes to the CargoChainSolutions.io team.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 CargoChainSolutions.io

good
Activity: 10
CargoChainSolutions.io is a great project with a great way to solve cargo problems. It looks promising
Activity: 182
Activity: 9
Logistics is an interesting market, I wish you all the best with this idea, keep up the work! 😊
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
CargoChainSolutions is looking like a great project, and a great coin in the making.
Activity: 3
Hello! this is great project!

Activity: 78
Interesting project on Stellar blockchain. Will be following up this project.
Activity: 6
Great project but what’s difference with others?
Activity: 152
cargochainsolutions.io
Solving real world Transport and Logistics problems with the blockchain!
Activity: 18
Nice Project. Good luck.
Activity: 14
Activity: 2
Activity: 29
CargoChainSolutions.io is very interesting
Activity: 9
Activity: 46
I support ur project!! I told about my japanese friends Lips sealed
Activity: 140
CargoChainSolutions.io a great project !!!
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
I'm just worrying, if the project is on stellar protocol, do we really have to send 5 XLM before we can use the wallet? How can we receive the Airdrop then if we don't send?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
This is a good project but I wonder why there is no proper ANN thread? All I can see here are newbies spamming this thread. Sounds like they are pumping posts in this thread. Good luck with the project though. Nice lists of companies testing your beta.
Activity: 127
I joined, very promising project. I'm following your news.
Jump to: