Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 123. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I think it's nice project
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Glad to see a viable project like this running on stellar. It shows an extra level of seriousness.
Activity: 98
it's very interesting and useful project, i like it
Activity: 16
I think it's nice project
Activity: 20
CargoChainSolutions.io is looking like another amazing project on the #stellar blockchain.  I will be keeping my eye on this one closely . Good Project & Good team
Activity: 9
Cargo Chain is very good project !!
Activity: 13
great project is here CargoChainSolutions.io will be a blast
Activity: 30
Awesome project. Stay tuned for the news.
Activity: 76
#CargoChainSolutions.io is looking like another amazing project on the #stellar blockchain.  I will be keeping my eye on this one closely
I believe that this project will be successful. Good logistics programs are not enough. Since the token is based on Stellar, and as the emblem there is a missile, then can you take on the space transportation?
@CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 8
Guys at CargoChainSolutions.io , you've chosen a right blockchain for your product. I wish you good luck!
Activity: 5
Activity: 20
I think your project is good
Activity: 1
Activity: 54
I hope you success with your project. I hope that many people are interested
You have my support.
Activity: 10
There are already few players in logistics sector on blockchain side, though this is first one on Stellar I believe. Anyhow there'll be a lot of competition in this sector, Wish you all the best.

argoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 4
Like hat you guys have going on, do you have A softcap, or is the projekt running no matter what
Activity: 16
Interesting project, I will be following this.
Activity: 9
Looking good CargoChainSolutions.io, all the best with the project, following closely.
Jump to: