Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 131. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Promising  Project.. Looking For to taking part. Like the part that it runs of stellar
Activity: 69
Well, if CargoChainSolutions.io succeeds, it would be a good decision for e-commerce. Logistics via blockchain might be popular.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Crypto Boss
Glad to see such fantastic project based on stellar platform, good to see the growth of both in future.
CargoChainSolutions.io would like to see how they revolve around logistics and face the competition to outsmart the all others Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Activity: 1608
Merit: 2
Activity: 4
Looks like a great project
Activity: 9
great project. Looking forward.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
CargoChainSolutions.io  aim to solve real world problems that transport and logistics companies face today
Activity: 25
CargoChainSolutions.io:
Nice looking project with a good team. I have just a few questions: When will the public sale begin, what will be the price be and how much bonus % will you give?
Activity: 73
Activity: 89
 i love when the project have nice and well done presentation!
It looks like a quantum leap in technology. I see big potential
Undoubtedly, a promising project, watching it, I'm more and more convinced of this.
Activity: 138
Activity: 24
Cargochainone Sounds an intrstg project in the hot area of logistics & shipments. One to watch out for!!
Activity: 11
Very good project. Better yet cause it's build on stellar.
Activity: 61
I am sure that your project will succeed. good luck in your project! Peace
Activity: 3
CargoChainSolutions.io looking like a great project, interested to know more about how you will be different from competition.
Activity: 17
What a great way to solve cargo problems. This is absolutely a fantastic idea
Activity: 16
Activity: 5
This great. good one. I'm interested
Activity: 350
I like what i see. i love when the project have nice and well done presentation!
It looks like a quantum leap in technology. I see big potential
Undoubtedly, a promising project, watching it, I'm more and more convinced of this.
Good job guys. waiting for more info about your project and team. Keep working. Best of luck!
Jump to: