Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 132. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
This is a potential project, I see the future of the project very promising. Your development team deserves credit. The idea of ​​the project is very special. beautifully designed website. I will introduce my friends about the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Cargo Chain very steep platform! Tokenization of business is a big step in the development of technology blocking and this platform will pay it first.
Activity: 20
nice project. looks cool
Activity: 53
All the best CargoChainSolutions.io .....get the worlds cargo sector into crypto space
Activity: 103
Activity: 196
Really exciting project - looking forward to seeing how CargoChain develop!
Activity: 10
Interesting project! Good luck!
Activity: 38
The CargoChainSolutions.io is one of those projects I will have a deeper look into. Looking forward how they will apply their solution. All the best!
Activity: 33
Lots of room for blockchain in the logisitics world. All the best in securing yourself a position
Activity: 13
Good job CargoChainSolutions.io, I wish all the best!
Activity: 94
Amazing project, this CargoChainSolutions.io moon!
Activity: 11
Supply Chain is a huge area to work upon..it can change many lives..
Activity: 194
I very much hope that this project will develop and will be popular
Activity: 8
CargoChainSolutions.io is connecting transport and logistics to the blockchain and is now offering a pre-sale! Getting TICS at this price is amazing  Wink
Activity: 12
CargoChainSolutions.io looking like a great project, interested to know more about how you will be different from competition and also why Stellar Smiley
Activity: 74
A portion of the comparative ventures that we have seen appear like okay thoughts until the point when you take a gander at the detail and you can see that they are developing issues in the production network that don't generally exist, just to make a business. Issues like advanced Bill of Lading, Airway bills and so on. I'm sorry to learn has been done and works extremely well. Making a Market put for coordinations suppliers to impart occupations and work to each other. Again it's been finished.
Activity: 11
This looks.pretty good. Promising
Activity: 88
It's a perfect solution for this era when transportation problems are getting bigger!
The point which is done until the beta test is also wonderful!
Activity: 34
This looks great. What discount are you offering for your investors?
Activity: 7
So happy i found this amazing project with an even better team...  Wish you great success in 2018... Cheers!
Jump to: