Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology - page 10. (Read 36493 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Tired of senseless ICOs! Legit developers, who really need money for creating valuable projects, just cannot gather the needed amount of money due to all of these ICOs popping up. Good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The purpose of this carVertical project is very clear, vehicle data represents the greatest opportunity for the digital market. I know this is a very complex system, i'm sure this project will go forward. Marketing and partnerships will be a must for this to succeed.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
my thoughts the problem is that everyone thinks this will moon um keep waiting... they have distributed so many coins and so may people are selling and not enough buyers... Get on a few other exchanges I believe that will help ... I was a little late to the party but kind of glad I didn't get in ... Good luck everyone

What do you mean they have distributed so many coins? Of course they have according to their sales. Should they hold back coins they actually sold or what is your suggestion? Cheesy

I agree, they were fully transparent on the coin supply and what would be sold in the ICO, yeah the lack of exchanges probably doesn't help the volume but the supply isn't what's keeping the price down

The lack of exchanges leads to a lack of exposure to the public. The more exchanges you have, the more people get aware of the token. It would help to get listed on more exchanges. But the supply has nothing to do at all with current price developments.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i can not find telegram group.
when i click on join to the telegram group i see username @carVerticalio not found .
how can i join ?
Activity: 190
my thoughts the problem is that everyone thinks this will moon um keep waiting... they have distributed so many coins and so may people are selling and not enough buyers... Get on a few other exchanges I believe that will help ... I was a little late to the party but kind of glad I didn't get in ... Good luck everyone

What do you mean they have distributed so many coins? Of course they have according to their sales. Should they hold back coins they actually sold or what is your suggestion? Cheesy

I agree, they were fully transparent on the coin supply and what would be sold in the ICO, yeah the lack of exchanges probably doesn't help the volume but the supply isn't what's keeping the price down

Activity: 45
Get on a few other exchanges I believe that will help ...

Big announcements, like partnership with Lambo, Ferrari, Tesla could help more Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I think the price only went up because of the video created by Suppoman in youtube. This is not an organic growth so the price may go down below 100sats in the next couple of days.

Not sure if the video alone is responsible for that. Sometimes some people know more than others and move the price a bit. Let's see what's going to happen the next days.
Activity: 196
I think the price only went up because of the video created by Suppoman in youtube. This is not an organic growth so the price may go down below 100sats in the next couple of days.
Activity: 252
The price is slowly moving up in Kucoin. I just wish that we can get listed in another big exchange like Binance or Bittrex. Best price for cV should be above 300sats
Activity: 190
I cannot believe Car Vertical price is much lower than ICO at the moment, I will take this opportunity to buy some CV cheap. Considering how much it costs to run a online vehicle history check, the price for each token could easily reach $1.

The price is not lower than ICO?? 240k tokens for 1ETH with no bonus means a price of $0.0042 taking ETH at $1000 which is was during the ICO, the current price is just slightly under $0.01

People who got in at wave 1 paid much less and are about x3-4 at the current price
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Although carVertical is a new project, it looks promising! It's always good to have projects with real applications, CarVertical can have its price explored to the maximum precisely because it's applicable and without enrolações! 15k ETH is not little, sure enough, many people think like me!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I cannot believe Car Vertical price is much lower than ICO at the moment, I will take this opportunity to buy some CV cheap. Considering how much it costs to run a online vehicle history check, the price for each token could easily reach $1.

I suppose several people couldn't stand the uncertainty and tried to get into fiat for a little while. Was probably the wrong decision given the decent turnaround since yesterday.
Activity: 169
Activity: 28
is there any hope for the coin price?
just 0.004731 USD
very pity

Hold your horses look at the market these days some coins fall down massively. I like the project itself is very new ( unique idea ) backed by highly active team. If they delivered it will be huge market for this kind of idea. Their mainly focus on making a decentralized  database.  Just wait and watch you will be rich not soon but later. LOL   Grin
Activity: 197
is there any hope for the coin price?
just 0.004731 USD
very pity
Its a very good thread on Reddit on medicalchain. This Guy reasearched the team heavily and came up with basically all company's they started before are dissolved after short time ... made me think twice about their ico, I was planning on going in deep

Not quite sure how that is related to carVertical? Is there any association between the two projects that I don't now about?
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
The reason why most people 99.99999% aren't milllionaire it's just because it is DAMN hard to commit for 5-10 years ( something most Millionaires have done ). This project just got started and people already complain. If the company will be worth $6B in 2023. We just have to wait to become rich. Price will grow only when real Utility is created. See you all end of 2022.

Worst investment ever. Just hoping to break even, so I can get the hell out of this. There too many other great ideas that will reach that level in half the time.
Activity: 12
The reason why most people 99.99999% aren't milllionaire it's just because it is DAMN hard to commit for 5-10 years ( something most Millionaires have done ). This project just got started and people already complain. If the company will be worth $6B in 2023. We just have to wait to become rich. Price will grow only when real Utility is created. See you all end of 2022.
Pages:
Jump to: