Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology - page 8. (Read 36493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Any updates on new exchanges?? I see Cv trading flat in terms of value. The project has got potential but the timeline is too long and milestones are not exciting till Q4 2018.

The project has a potential but the path to the success will be hard. This thing is not something that can be build over night but it will take time to develop and implement the idea into real-life. There are many boundaries ahead and cV coin is long-term hold. There is no way the team could speed up the process of development due to its external conditions in the field they are working in.

They haven't ever claimed to build it over night. If they take the time and reach their milestones according to the roadmap this can grow very quickly.

It seems like a good idea if they can work faster than this, it will all feel tired and happy to unite for this solution and I support this because it is the best advice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I can understand this project well, and I am very interested
hopefully this project is able to reach the final stage easily without any problems
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
If the record of cars history is saved on blockchain which will make that cheat proof for future references means everyone will have trusted source to relay when it comes to check the previous events happened with cars. Lot of accidental cars are sold after repairing which will be reduced to minimum level if not fully control.
Activity: 434
Chikuntv
Any news or updates? Still believe in the team and project, but price...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
with wallets now there are huge problems everywhere. They must be solved

What do you mean? CarVertical uses tokens or are there dedicated wallets for cvToken?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
We're supposed to get an update this week as far as I'm aware... let's see what they come out with.
Activity: 70
with wallets now there are huge problems everywhere. They must be solved
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Project with great potential! #ICO #ethereum #crypto Cool project.
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing projectGreat opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency!
It will grow and bring benefits to investors!
Also the content of whitepaper.

Indeed. I also invested a small amount in their ICO. Unfortunately shortly after the entire market value decreased.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Any updates on new exchanges?? I see Cv trading flat in terms of value. The project has got potential but the timeline is too long and milestones are not exciting till Q4 2018.

The project has a potential but the path to the success will be hard. This thing is not something that can be build over night but it will take time to develop and implement the idea into real-life. There are many boundaries ahead and cV coin is long-term hold. There is no way the team could speed up the process of development due to its external conditions in the field they are working in.

They haven't ever claimed to build it over night. If they take the time and reach their milestones according to the roadmap this can grow very quickly.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100

It's very promising, but it's going to be difficult to implement, how can you convince a car owner to accept it, like in a second-hand market? Every car is repaired, but it seems to be intact.
Activity: 7
Can anyone from the team explain me why there are no updates posted here. It also seems to me that people are being left with questions here. This is not the only project where I see this happen. I think Bitcointalk is a place where you post updates and answer questions of investors right? This will keep them satisfied and will attract new investors as they see you are actively communicating with your supporters.
Activity: 45

Activity: 12
buy as much you can, in year time it will be like stellar lumens 0.30-0.50
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Can anyone help, I can't access my CV tokens in MEW. I can view the tokens in ethplorer so I know they are there but when I scroll down the token list in MEW there is no token symbol for CV.

I've added the contract address:

Address: 0xdA6cb58A0D0C01610a29c5A65c303e13e885887C
Token symbol: cV
Decimals: 18

But I get a message saying that that token is already added as a default. Is this happened to anyone else and is the contract address different??

I believe in MyEtherWallet you have to somewhere click "load tokens" on the right side before you can do anything with it
Activity: 434
Chikuntv
Hi. I have a question about marketing.
From WP: " From marketing perspective, it is always easier to penetrate such market which does not want to change and innovate itself."
Could you share a little about your marketing plans? How it will be adjusted to the hype-driven crypto market? I'm exited about a creative writer in the team. Good luck anyway
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Can anyone help, I can't access my CV tokens in MEW. I can view the tokens in ethplorer so I know they are there but when I scroll down the token list in MEW there is no token symbol for CV.

But I get a message saying that that token is already added as a default. Is this happened to anyone else and is the contract address different??

I tried those details a few more times and it worked for some reason! Can't wait for a better wallet  to come out.

Seriously, all those MEW and MyCrypto "wallets" are a security nightmare. Try Enjin wallet for the tokens.
Activity: 187
I wish this prodcut will have a layer where vehicle conditions will be interrective to blockchain right from the manunfacture to wherever it goes
Activity: 392

I tried those details a few more times and it worked for some reason! Can't wait for a better wallet  to come out.
Pages:
Jump to: