Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 103. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am curious to know if this project is planning on servicing all major banks in SA too, including Capitec and also if there is a possibility of instant money transfer .
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
ICObench review I got about the project here https://icobench.com/ico/cyber-capital-invest with 4.2 rating and according to the review site 2 the 2 co founders passed the KYC test Nikita Kaperzov and Viktor Kurov

Well, i don't mean to sound obnoxious but i usually skip that part when going through an investment, although ICObench is like the number one rating site as of now, unless i'm mistaken but my main focus in any project is what they are trying to achieve, is it worth the risk?, puzzling question like that gets me thinking and doing more of my research on the stated project
Activity: 126
I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.
Hello
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this idea works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

I think theirs a good chance that the team will get a good uptake from the investment crowd they seem to have really planned out the whole project quite well having a nice substantial reserve is also pretty great for a project like this

Two things matter to me when going through such project, actually its 3 and they are low cost of transaction fees, speed and security, so far, i've seen two out of the three been stated and if the team can see this, i will love to ask, what are the steps they intend to take to ensure that security of investment is really at the top of their priority?, hope to get an answer
If we are talking about Users investments on the platform, then we will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary. The values will be based on the type of their account level. Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme, that will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Looking through the whitepaper it's good to see the tiered access levels and I'm glad there in no KYC to start with, that can be such a turn off right at the start

No one likes KYC a lot of conspiracy theories and BS about giving out your information even to trusted servers, it's great to know that KYC is not an issue here

Indeed, KYC is a necessary evil for all investors. I'm glad that they decide to start without KYC for the first tier.

KYC is fine. But it should be done in an efficient manner. Its one step closer to getting ICO into regularization also.

I noticed it also that some of the ICO's now requiring a kyc now which is I don't really like because our personal identifications are there and it's really a risk to give it to the company that you don't really know.

Yeah I know what you mean but unfortunately as regulations get stricter and stricter, these companies need to maintain compliance procedures. KYC is an annoying part of the process but it is required.

Yeah, We understand why they asking it but some of the ICO's or projects kyc is really hard to pass even you're passing a right documents and sometimes it's really taking long before you get approved or rejected.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
interesting concept but I wonder if investors can create anonymous accounts, meaning they are not required to submit personal identification documentation, will there be any legal issues?

Since it is a financial platform, I don't think it will hurt to have a kyc for this platform. It will bring a sense of security for the users of the platform and once they start doing well, government bodies may come after them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
ICObench review I got about the project here https://icobench.com/ico/cyber-capital-invest with 4.2 rating and according to the review site 2 the 2 co founders passed the KYC test Nikita Kaperzov and Viktor Kurov
Activity: 672
Hello
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this idea works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

I think theirs a good chance that the team will get a good uptake from the investment crowd they seem to have really planned out the whole project quite well having a nice substantial reserve is also pretty great for a project like this

Two things matter to me when going through such project, actually its 3 and they are low cost of transaction fees, speed and security, so far, i've seen two out of the three been stated and if the team can see this, i will love to ask, what are the steps they intend to take to ensure that security of investment is really at the top of their priority?, hope to get an answer
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Cool, no deposit or withdrawal fees. All profits (if any) stay with us :-)
You do not often have that, most investment companies charge hefty fees
I doubt that, I understand transaction can be free but what I don't agree with is the fact that withdrawal is free, how will they make money for maintenance of the platform

please read the post above of  yours. cybercapitalinvest has explained everything exactly. and in the first posting of this thread it is synonymous
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I doubt that, I understand transaction can be free but what I don't agree with is the fact that withdrawal is free, how will they make money for maintenance of the platform
Activity: 56
From an article I saw on telegram link I see that this project aims to help proficient traders who dont have direct access to large asset memento there's were this project comes in to critically select credible and determined crypto traders to give them opportunities to deliver. Great strategy here.
Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
The accumulated profit will split into 4 sections:
- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%

Trader's information will be open and available for platform users.

https://i.imgur.com/hJiNDHa.png
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
Activity: 350
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Any restrictions on payments that I can receive through a referral link?
The only restriction is that investors from US have to be certified.

What kind of certification do US investors need to provide to be allowed to participate in the CCI tokensale? Is it stricter than if you were an investor from any other country?
In traditional investment scenarios, an accredited investor is defined as a person or entity who meets certain requirements as defined in Regulation D of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations. It's easier for investors from other countries.

Okay thanks for clarifiying, I know this is normally the case I just wondered if it worked differently for CCO. It’s good to see you are taking SEC rulings into account and designing your token sale around this. Some projects just completely ban Us investors from participating in their token sales.
Any restrictions on payments that I can receive through a referral link?
The only restriction is that investors from US have to be certified.

What kind of certification do US investors need to provide to be allowed to participate in the CCI tokensale? Is it stricter than if you were an investor from any other country?
In traditional investment scenarios, an accredited investor is defined as a person or entity who meets certain requirements as defined in Regulation D of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations. It's easier for investors from other countries.
Activity: 30
Hi guys! If your idea is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
Jump to: