Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 102. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

I know, I was only joking. I have no idea about and mostly not time for trading. Therefore this is a great opportunity for me and let the Profi trade.

Yeah... Just invest an amount you can spare and watch the profit grow based on the number of weeks you set for investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
his project's new thinking will be successful in the future. I think to become a part of this platform is good idea! As you know New technologies are new opportunities
Well this project is made for the future because it teaches new investors how to get to work and it will pay of later. I think this project has good potential so im looking forward to how it will go.

I'm new to this project, just educating myself now, ,from first insight it looks pretty good and glad to see some a trading crypto project. there is alot of money to be made through the correct platform
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

I know, I was only joking. I have no idea about and mostly not time for trading. Therefore this is a great opportunity for me and let the Profi trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
his project's new thinking will be successful in the future. I think to become a part of this platform is good idea! As you know New technologies are new opportunities
Well this project is made for the future because it teaches new investors how to get to work and it will pay of later. I think this project has good potential so im looking forward to how it will go.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink

I dont think this will happen. Thats why they have insurance which will cover the loss. I started liking this project more and more as I hear details of the project.

Wait, so holders of the token will every week get a share of the total profits that are traded on the platform? Is there a cap to this or a % figure they've announced?
Not of the total profit. The profit will split into 4 sections:
- Shareholders (CCI Tokens holders) - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%

I would recommend you to check our Financial Paper - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Financial%20Model.pdf
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

I dont think this will happen. Thats why they have insurance which will cover the loss. I started liking this project more and more as I hear details of the project.

Yeah if they don’t make any profits they won’t pay out any rewards that week. I don’t think they would allowed to take anything from your account because that would be classified as a fee or a charge.

Lol that would be terrible! I don't think anyone would touch a platform that takes money from you if it doesn't make profits, resulting in nobody using the platform and them not making profits lol

Lol ! Nobody would agree with that. People want to make money they don't want to see money getting away every week. But imagine getting every week a share. Investors will be happy about this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink

Yeah if they don’t make any profits they won’t pay out any rewards that week. I don’t think they would allowed to take anything from your account because that would be classified as a fee or a charge.

Lol that would be terrible! I don't think anyone would touch a platform that takes money from you if it doesn't make profits, resulting in nobody using the platform and them not making profits lol
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Cool, no deposit or withdrawal fees. All profits (if any) stay with us :-)
You do not often have that, most investment companies charge hefty fees
Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
The accumulated profit will split into 4 sections:
- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%

Trader's information will be open and available for platform users.

I see that the income distribution system is very well thought out. I think such parameters will ensure the satisfaction of the interests of investors and the necessary reinvestment of the means for developing the platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This project is bringing a new approach to trading and investing into cryptocurrency by creating a platform where traders can receive professional trading advice
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I'm not part of the project team but I think they build the platform for the future... I mean not many exchange have this basic feature of integrating newbies, what do you mean by traditional customer? I'm finding that hard to understand
Activity: 672

I think that's fair enough and investors should know this, don't be surprise some will skip this part, invest and they will sit back, waiting to get something every week, when nothing happens, they start creating FUD forgetting that such was stated, so that's why investors must learn how to read and know what they are going into before investing
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I am curious to know if this project is planning on servicing all major banks in SA too, including Capitec and also if there is a possibility of instant money transfer .

That’s a good question finding out the various banks they will associate with would be a helpful way to tell how close everyone is, if they focus to Service multinational banks like in SA and Asia

This is indeed a very important question to understand more. But team would be having some strategy for that. I would like to hear about it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Wait, so holders of the token will every week get a share of the total profits that are traded on the platform? Is there a cap to this or a % figure they've announced?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 420

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
ICObench review I got about the project here https://icobench.com/ico/cyber-capital-invest with 4.2 rating and according to the review site 2 the 2 co founders passed the KYC test Nikita Kaperzov and Viktor Kurov

Well, i don't mean to sound obnoxious but i usually skip that part when going through an investment, although ICObench is like the number one rating site as of now, unless i'm mistaken but my main focus in any project is what they are trying to achieve, is it worth the risk?, puzzling question like that gets me thinking and doing more of my research on the stated project

Im almost done here. One last thing that is left is to part with a bunch of my new followers who are still bitching about disagreements we had in the past. If u plan to build a hedge fund it would be beneficial for early investors in Love Like Cheesus open source initiative which strives to make room for rapidly burgeoning decentralized industry in that it widely covers it with bulges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I am curious to know if this project is planning on servicing all major banks in SA too, including Capitec and also if there is a possibility of instant money transfer .

That’s a good question finding out the various banks they will associate with would be a helpful way to tell how close everyone is, if they focus to Service multinational banks like in SA and Asia
Jump to: