Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 44. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
CCI would be a token as well as a crypto currency. What’s the team plans to be listed on top exchanges and available for trading on other platforms? Also, can profit on investments be withdrawable in USD?
We are planning to list CCI Token on cryptocurrency exchanges between 1st – 31st Dec 2018.

Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency.

Do you have a plan on which exchanges you want to list CCI Tokens. Smaller exchanges with low listing fees or bigger exchanges with higher fees?
There are few small exchanges with lesser listing fees, i think they should choose from. It will be better to start from smaller exchanges before thinking of bigger ones.

We have to think about security, volume, as well. Small exchange for have some limitations. So they need to do lot of research before selecting exchange
they sure have some plan on that!
but they decided not to speak of it as you know how people reacts when something don't happens as it promised!
And its really important when it comes to selection!
they should start with listing with small volume(this may sound weird,but its the truth) ones before they targets bigger ones!
Activity: 406
Hello,
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the project and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
CCI Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-cci-cyber-capital-invest-cryptocurrency-investment-fund-4537466

thanks for sharing this i was not aware you guys are running bounty program this i believe is a great opportunity to grab some wonderful token
Thanks for bounty link. Anyone can participate in bounty? For joining of bounty KYC is required?

I was not aware the CCI bounty also going on. Thanks for sharing the link. I was looking for some signature campaign. Let me see if option is there or not.
That's really awesome. For signature bounty for Jr member position they are rewarding 20 stakes per week which is really huge pay.

I think it would depend on the number of participants. It is a good stake but don't forget the overall number of participants. You  should factor that in.

Yes, and a good project like CCI will definitely have huge participants. But all the same, getting any amount of CCI token is better than getting nothing at all IMO
This Is a good opportunity to gain some quantity of CCI token, is there a referral program for extra bonus?

Nice to see that CCI have social media bounty. Now it's time to earn some CCI tokens. BTW what are the token holder benefits?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Good evening
The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the businesss are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
Activity: 238
Hello,
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the project and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
CCI Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-cci-cyber-capital-invest-cryptocurrency-investment-fund-4537466

thanks for sharing this i was not aware you guys are running bounty program this i believe is a great opportunity to grab some wonderful token
Thanks for bounty link. Anyone can participate in bounty? For joining of bounty KYC is required?

I was not aware the CCI bounty also going on. Thanks for sharing the link. I was looking for some signature campaign. Let me see if option is there or not.
That's really awesome. For signature bounty for Jr member position they are rewarding 20 stakes per week which is really huge pay.

I think it would depend on the number of participants. It is a good stake but don't forget the overall number of participants. You  should factor that in.

Yes, and a good project like CCI will definitely have huge participants. But all the same, getting any amount of CCI token is better than getting nothing at all IMO
This Is a good opportunity to gain some quantity of CCI token, is there a referral program for extra bonus?
Merit: 1
CCI would be a token as well as a crypto currency. What’s the team plans to be listed on top exchanges and available for trading on other platforms? Also, can profit on investments be withdrawable in USD?
We are planning to list CCI Token on cryptocurrency exchanges between 1st – 31st Dec 2018.

Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency.

Do you have a plan on which exchanges you want to list CCI Tokens. Smaller exchanges with low listing fees or bigger exchanges with higher fees?
There are few small exchanges with lesser listing fees, i think they should choose from. It will be better to start from smaller exchanges before thinking of bigger ones.

We have to think about security, volume, as well. Small exchange for have some limitations. So they need to do lot of research before selecting exchange
Activity: 2
Hello  Indeed, it is the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, don't forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Hello,

Thanks for the bounty. I know a lot of friends would like to join. Would there be a lock up period for the bounty participants tokens? Also, would KYC be necessary for withdrawal?
copper member
Activity: 644
Hello,

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.

That's good.  I support them fully on that. It's best to bring out a product with no bugs at all or just minor bugs. A product with lots of errors will surly disappoint a lot of people and that can affect their market greatly.

I do agree with you on that, creating a sustainable platform is of utmost importance and a friendly one will definitely be attractive to users, due to the fact that this is a trading platform, it will require a case of smooth transaction, as every second matters a lot in order to keep tabs of what's happening, so they should ensure that bugs are fixed
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Hello,

Activity: 630

i like the possibility to withdraw different crypto currencies. Assuming I have invested in ETH, but need BTC in the short term, then I do not have to make the detour via an exchange but can just take it off at CCI. Great!

Nice suggestion.  May be CCI team can look to add such features if its not there already. This way people can save some conversion fees

That would be a good option, conversion fees are a big problem and certainly put some certain people off even though they are interested in the project

Yeah, Having some good option on different currency will save us a lot on fees because we know that different currencies have different fees when you're going to send it.
Activity: 420
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.

That's good.  I support them fully on that. It's best to bring out a product with no bugs at all or just minor bugs. A product with lots of errors will surly disappoint a lot of people and that can affect their market greatly.
Unlike other projects i have seen who start product developing after rising funds!
that delays product launch in a far way, making investors waiting for a long time!
CCI is amazing on that!
they'll be releasing their product in short and hopefully fully oparational platform will be seen as soon as ico ends!
keep up team!
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Hello,

brand new
Activity: 0
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many projects with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
Activity: 406
Hello,

Activity: 392
Hello,

copper member
Activity: 644
Cryptocurrency trading is has gone mainstream today. Crypto holders as far back as 2016 are in profit. And crypto currency traders are known to have turned small capital into large profits, hence the interest of friends and colleagues into investing and trading crypto currencies. But a large population still doesn’t understand how it works. The volatility of the crypto market doesn’t help out either. Does CCI have an Insurance plan for investor if things go messy?
We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary. The values will be based on the type of their account level the user has opted to adopt:
     ● Basic Access Level Insured up to $1,000 + 10% profit.
     ● Silver Access Level Insured up to $10,000 + 10% profit.
     ● Insured deposit of up to $100,000 + 10% profit.
Even in the event of a ‘force majeure’ or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme.
It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.

Excellent, this insurance policy is a great way to lure investors to the project. I mean, up to this large amount insured with 10% profit? I have always stressed that CCI cares for its users and now I've been proven right once more.
Activity: 182

I think it would help them greatly to have a third party audit whatever the code. It is nice though to test everything before production I know its importance because we do a lot of it in our programming.

Yeah, i'd expect them to conduct a testing phase and third party audit is always a welcome idea. I know the team must have consider all this already.
Activity: 490

I think it would help them greatly to have a third party audit whatever the code. It is nice though to test everything before production I know its importance because we do a lot of it in our programming.
Pages:
Jump to: