Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 45. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the business is progressing nicely.

That's good.  I support them fully on that. It's best to bring out a product with no bugs at all or just minor bugs. A product with lots of errors will surly disappoint a lot of people and that can affect their market greatly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
CCI would be a token as well as a crypto currency. What’s the team plans to be listed on top exchanges and available for trading on other platforms? Also, can profit on investments be withdrawable in USD?
We are planning to list CCI Token on cryptocurrency exchanges between 1st – 31st Dec 2018.

Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency.

i like the possibility to withdraw different crypto currencies. Assuming I have invested in ETH, but need BTC in the short term, then I do not have to make the detour via an exchange but can just take it off at CCI. Great!

Nice suggestion.  May be CCI team can look to add such features if its not there already. This way people can save some conversion fees

That would be a good option, conversion fees are a big problem and certainly put some certain people off even though they are interested in the project

I've never thought about that but that's really a headache saver, most times i fidget just thinking on how to go about such, this is nice to know and that's the flexibility aspect that i always talk about when it comes to brand building, it will not be surprising to see some individuals join this project because of such features
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Hello,
Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the project and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
CCI Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-cci-cyber-capital-invest-cryptocurrency-investment-fund-4537466

thanks for sharing this i was not aware you guys are running bounty program this i believe is a great opportunity to grab some wonderful token
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
CCI would be a token as well as a crypto currency. What’s the team plans to be listed on top exchanges and available for trading on other platforms? Also, can profit on investments be withdrawable in USD?
We are planning to list CCI Token on cryptocurrency exchanges between 1st – 31st Dec 2018.

Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency.

Okay.  A question was asked before will withdrawal be allowed in fiat too or ot will just be stuck to cryptocurrencies alone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

i like the possibility to withdraw different crypto currencies. Assuming I have invested in ETH, but need BTC in the short term, then I do not have to make the detour via an exchange but can just take it off at CCI. Great!

Nice suggestion.  May be CCI team can look to add such features if its not there already. This way people can save some conversion fees

That would be a good option, conversion fees are a big problem and certainly put some certain people off even though they are interested in the project
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
Activity: 672
Cyber Capital Invest also aims to help skillful traders who do not have access to large asset portfolios. Cyber Capital Investments will carefully select the strongest crypto traders to provide them with this opportunity. I found the idea of this campaign very good but the site is still a bit rudimentary.

Yea, the team is giving a fair amount of opportunity to everyone. Inexperience traders will receive aid and experience traders will have access to a better portfolio.

Indeed, the CCI team give great opportunities for everyone. Even no are bad traders like me, get the chance to profit with the help of experienced traders. Maybe I can learn trading somedays.

If everyone here would have a lot of money to spend, then there would be no problem at all trading, because you can lose it. Trading can get you a lot of money, but it requires skill.

Yea and i'm patiently waiting for the period when they will select their traders, i don't know whether the names will be made public and perhaps the various profiles of the traders, the strength and weakness of this project will depend on how effective the traders are in terms making profit, so that's the most crucial part of the whole concept
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 5
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Hello team CyberCapitalInvest,

Thanks for the feedback. Your community-team relationship is amazing. I like a team that give information about their progress consistently. Success on the ICO. I think I like this one.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 378
Hey, team, you should be cautious by running a crypto investment fund. You could get in jail. Look at the recent trend in suitcases in the US: https://www.scribd.com/document/388358607/USA-vs-Zaslavskiy  
Hope everything will be ok with your project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Do you have a plan on which exchanges you want to list CCI Tokens. Smaller exchanges with low listing fees or bigger exchanges with higher fees?

Normally a new project will list on the exchanges with the lower fees and then aim to get on the the larger exchanges through the help of their community/support.
Activity: 5
Good evening,
im kinda in a hurry to get rich as those loan sharks i used to get the money to buy these coins seem very understanding and nice but i dunno
Activity: 420

Do you have a plan on which exchanges you want to list CCI Tokens. Smaller exchanges with low listing fees or bigger exchanges with higher fees?
Activity: 4
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
I think this is a good project, before introduces new features than past projects in the same Sector.
I hope you reach fast the soft cap!
Activity: 126

Cryptocurrency trading is has gone mainstream today. Crypto holders as far back as 2016 are in profit. And crypto currency traders are known to have turned small capital into large profits, hence the interest of friends and colleagues into investing and trading crypto currencies. But a large population still doesn’t understand how it works. The volatility of the crypto market doesn’t help out either. Does CCI have an Insurance plan for investor if things go messy?
We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary. The values will be based on the type of their account level the user has opted to adopt:
     ● Basic Access Level Insured up to $1,000 + 10% profit.
     ● Silver Access Level Insured up to $10,000 + 10% profit.
     ● Insured deposit of up to $100,000 + 10% profit.
Even in the event of a ‘force majeure’ or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme.
It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.
This soft cap that is displayed on the 15,000,000 tokens or dollares website? The value of ether = 1ETH = $ 430 fixed, is still valid for the purchase of tokens?
It's displayed in Tokens. Yes, the 1 eth = $ 430 is still valid.
Pages:
Jump to: