Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 95. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Do you mean Investor's Cabinet? During the Private sale, we are sending Tokens to investors within 24 hours after payment confirmation.
Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
You can check the CCI Roadmap on our website - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/#road-map

We are always updating our social media accounts with all the latest news and roadmap achievements. Q&A and similar online event may be conducted during or after the Presale, it's already been discussed with the team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Wow! Deposit and withdrawal is free of charge? That means I get 100% profit?

Correct. Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission.

That's insane, can't believe this exchange will have no withdrawal fees, welcome to the future Smiley Should hopefully encourage other exchanges to lower their fees

Correct. Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission.
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO plan development
Tell us what you think about Cyber Capital Invest video explainer -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLx_5wXiiM

New videos are coming soon.

Thanks for the update with the video, I liked it, was like i was about to watch a movie lol All in all, entertaining, explained what you need to know and not boring, good job

Yeah, nice work guys! Are you planning on doing any additional videos like Q&A's with the team or office tours, something like that so we can get to know everyone?
Thank you. Sure, we are already discussing the process of creating such videos, we would like our users to get to known our team better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?

http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

The MVP looks great, very user friendly. I do have a couple of questions. Will there be any withdrawal fees? If so what will the charge be? Also are there tiered memberships?
Hello. No withdrawals fees. We will also never charge any commission fees on our platform.

Ha! For real?? That's highly unusual for platforms like this. Is it like this is is just for the mean time? Though I noticed your  use of the word never but am just trying to wonder, what the catch? 
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Personally, I think the flexibility of CCI is awesome. Contributors determine how long (or short) they want their fund in the system. This is total freedom and it will truly make the project a success. Nice one team CCI!
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)

Would be helpful to see audit logs of trading and be completely above board though most companies might shy away from that as it might expose more information about internal trading practices than they would be willing to normally :S
Traders will start their work once the platform is launched. The final release of the platform is scheduled for August 2019. Trading department organisation will happen before the launch. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

That's like a year from now, plenty of time to fine tune the platform to perfection, can you clarify the trading department part?, i get the logic that it has to do with trading but a definition of their role will be nice, the last section of your statement is something i love hearing, that's experienced individuals, its crucial that the right traders are employed because it has to do with investment
Trading department organization is going to happen in March 2019 – July 2019, it's too early to give any concrete information, things may change. For now, we are more concerned about upcoming Presale, that starts next Monday, on 3rd of September.  Wink

ok, looks like we are a few steps too fast :-) So let's wait and see how the token sale runs. It starts on Monday, I'm looking forward to it. I am already registered and will probably be one of the first buyers :-)
Activity: 630
I just visited their Twitter and saw that they posted a comparison table with other projects and as you can see CCI has everything in one.

Check it out here: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber.

For me, Comparing other project to your project is really good too to show what is the difference and advantages of this project than to other project that is similar to it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Why are the volumes falling? I hope that this situation will not develop further, since a prolonged fall harms the entire market.

haha, well no one know for sure but i think this one of the feature of crypto market it rises and falls so all we need to do is keep out fingers crossed and hoping the market recovers
volume will fluctuate as it is the market is small so in all honest it’s goijg to have these big swings but quality traders can take advantage of the existing volume in both a down and up market as it swings
Activity: 34
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Why are the volumes falling? I hope that this situation will not develop further, since a prolonged fall harms the entire market.

haha, well no one know for sure but i think this one of the feature of crypto market it rises and falls so all we need to do is keep out fingers crossed and hoping the market recovers
Activity: 728
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO plan development

Thanks for the update with the video, I liked it, was like i was about to watch a movie lol All in all, entertaining, explained what you need to know and not boring, good job

nice video. he is currently working got me. anyway i really enjoyed this video and cannot wait for more videos to be released, Alll in All i can say that this place is actually code
Activity: 34
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of idea is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
copper member
Activity: 644
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Yeah, nice work guys! Are you planning on doing any additional videos like Q&A's with the team or office tours, something like that so we can get to know everyone?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 196
CYBER CAPITAL INVEST is not a bad option for those wishing to discover a new world of investment and modern technology. The experienced team of the project, these guys really understand the goals and ways to achieve them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Got to say projects that have a nice solid effort to put out videos, and quality videos really rank higher in my book, as it shows you guys are putting real effort into the project and not "phoning it in" as some other projects do i really hope you do put out more videos over time.
The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)

Would be helpful to see audit logs of trading and be completely above board though most companies might shy away from that as it might expose more information about internal trading practices than they would be willing to normally :S
Traders will start their work once the platform is launched. The final release of the platform is scheduled for August 2019. Trading department organisation will happen before the launch. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

That's like a year from now, plenty of time to fine tune the platform to perfection, can you clarify the trading department part?, i get the logic that it has to do with trading but a definition of their role will be nice, the last section of your statement is something i love hearing, that's experienced individuals, its crucial that the right traders are employed because it has to do with investment
Trading department organization is going to happen in March 2019 – July 2019, it's too early to give any concrete information, things may change. For now, we are more concerned about upcoming Presale, that starts next Monday, on 3rd of September.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: