Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 97. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Do you guys think that Cyber will hit their Softcap ? The Softcap is $1,500,000 - $3,000,000. That is a lot, but with support they can reach it i think. I also like the idea that they are helping the traders who have not a lot experience in trading. Many users have this problem.

I am sure that they will achieve their goals. The market seems to be slowly recovering and the project is very serious with realistic goals. Not like other ICOs that promise 100% and more a month
Another big plus of CCI is that they are really very active here in the forum. Every question is answered, that gives me a good feeling
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?

http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

The MVP looks great, very user friendly. I do have a couple of questions. Will there be any withdrawal fees? If so what will the charge be? Also are there tiered memberships?
Hello. No withdrawals fees. We will also never charge any commission fees on our platform.

Awesome, thank you for answering my question. That’s amazing, no commission and no withdrawals. Will it be clear to track the performance on the platform? What exchange will the traders use to buy and sell cryptos?
Every investor will have a chance to look through our traders' portfolios and see their results. We can not give the specific answer regarding the exchanges at the moment.

Okay, I guess each 'trader' will have their own preferences and a lot of traders use a variety of exchanges and different tools. But this is an important factor because it helps investors calculate what the real rate of return is.

So the platform is open for any trader to join in. What do you need to assess the applicants? what incentive is in place for the traders to trade through the platform aside from liquidity?

No, the traders are going to be employed by CCI to manage investors funds. You don't trade yourself, it's sort of like giving a hedge fund your money. I hope this makes sense.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Do you guys think that Cyber will hit their Softcap ? The Softcap is $1,500,000 - $3,000,000. That is a lot, but with support they can reach it i think. I also like the idea that they are helping the traders who have not a lot experience in trading. Many users have this problem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?

http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

The MVP looks great, very user friendly. I do have a couple of questions. Will there be any withdrawal fees? If so what will the charge be? Also are there tiered memberships?
Hello. No withdrawals fees. We will also never charge any commission fees on our platform.

Awesome, thank you for answering my question. That’s amazing, no commission and no withdrawals. Will it be clear to track the performance on the platform? What exchange will the traders use to buy and sell cryptos?
Every investor will have a chance to look through our traders' portfolios and see their results. We can not give the specific answer regarding the exchanges at the moment.

Okay, I guess each 'trader' will have their own preferences and a lot of traders use a variety of exchanges and different tools. But this is an important factor because it helps investors calculate what the real rate of return is.

So the platform is open for any trader to join in. What do you need to assess the applicants? what incentive is in place for the traders to trade through the platform aside from liquidity?
From applicants we are expecting a solid experience in crypto trading, high standards and job quality. Profit history will also be taken in account. You can receive more information regarding this position after sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]

I think the question was more related to "general" traders on the platform rather than working for CCI. Cool to know that you are actively looking though
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

From applicants we are expecting a solid experience in crypto trading, high standards and job quality. Profit history will also be taken in account. You can receive more information regarding this position after sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]

No withdrawal fees?, that's a plus and a bonus to the project, i don't know if this has been answered before but how do the team generate the needed fee for maintenance?, because i believe that the project need some sort of fees for maintenance and all that, a clarification on that aspect will help strengthen out any grey areas  
Accoring to our forecast calculations, on average, profit made from our trading will suffice to maintain work of the platform.

Thats interesting piece of information. Now i started thinking about your calculation which is going far beyond my thinking. How big are you as a company?

A small company with good vision and motivation. You can find out more about our team on our website. https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

No withdrawal fees?, that's a plus and a bonus to the project, i don't know if this has been answered before but how do the team generate the needed fee for maintenance?, because i believe that the project need some sort of fees for maintenance and all that, a clarification on that aspect will help strengthen out any grey areas  
Accoring to our forecast calculations, on average, profit made from our trading will suffice to maintain work of the platform.

Thats interesting piece of information. Now i started thinking about your calculation which is going far beyond my thinking. How big are you as a company?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)

Would be helpful to see audit logs of trading and be completely above board though most companies might shy away from that as it might expose more information about internal trading practices than they would be willing to normally :S
Traders will start their work once the platform is launched. It is scheduled for August 2019. Trading department organisation will happen before the launch. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

I may be blind. I have seen the two traders and they seem to have some experience. But where can I find the portfolios? Do you have a direct link for me? Or do I have to register for this in the investors cabinet?
When you click on our Traders bio, there is a round CryptoCompare icon with the link to their portfolios, next to LinkedIn icon  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The professional traders are certainly already working as a trader. Can you tell us what results these traders have achieved so far? Above all, I would be interested in the results of this year

Yeah, id like to know this as well, is there a graph of their performance which includes TX history for us to review (So we know it's actually legit trades)

Would be helpful to see audit logs of trading and be completely above board though most companies might shy away from that as it might expose more information about internal trading practices than they would be willing to normally :S
Traders will start their work once the platform is launched. It is scheduled for August 2019. Trading department organisation will happen before the launch. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

I may be blind. I have seen the two traders and they seem to have some experience. But where can I find the portfolios? Do you have a direct link for me? Or do I have to register for this in the investors cabinet?

Traders will start their work once the platform is launched. The final release of the platform is scheduled for August 2019. Trading department organisation will happen before the launch. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I just visited their Twitter and saw that they posted a comparison table with other projects and as you can see CCI has everything in one.

Check it out here: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Yes, seems to be they have good rating/reviews. And I guess they deserve for more but this is also not bad. Followers are also increasing on twitter.

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

Speaking of rating what is their current rating I would like to know who did the rating I have been I feel when a project is rated by a big name in cryptoworld it more better than having high rating in an unknown rating site

Well, I found this on ICOBench, we all know ICOBench is pretty genunine and they are scoring a generous 4.3 rating on there which is damn high, usually around the 3-4 mark, so 4.3 is a brilliant score for this project

Yes,  I saw it also on ICOBench, Most of the good project also having this ratings and some other project have lower than CCI ratings. I know this project will going to beat others projects in near future.

That is not bad; as it stands many consider those ratings in investing. Anyone knows who the competitors are?

I saw before some similar projects who's almost aiming the same goal before I think those projects will be this project competitors. But for now I think let's think about what's the project doing and what will going to do for incoming month/s.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Yes, seems to be they have good rating/reviews. And I guess they deserve for more but this is also not bad. Followers are also increasing on twitter.

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

Speaking of rating what is their current rating I would like to know who did the rating I have been I feel when a project is rated by a big name in cryptoworld it more better than having high rating in an unknown rating site

Well, I found this on ICOBench, we all know ICOBench is pretty genunine and they are scoring a generous 4.3 rating on there which is damn high, usually around the 3-4 mark, so 4.3 is a brilliant score for this project
Once we have more review from experts, the score will be higher. But thank you! By the way, ICOBenchy is at 5/5.
That is good to see someone is given 5 out of 5 rating. Hope so another rating sites also change to high ratings soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

That's great to hear, knowing that profits will be put back into the platform knowing that it will keep expanding - making a more efficient system

Activity: 52
your project very well
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 28
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: