Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CDL Token - First global concierge service in sharing economy - page 2. (Read 1790 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The new project sounds like a very high profit, but it is still unclear how the project will be
Activity: 249
with time still quite long, I hope all teams will use this time very well, and I think there should be a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of more investors.
I really agree with you, it should be so that in the future more and more investors are interested in the team must provide something more interesting so that investors are more confident with this project not hesitate to join this project. And hopefully all those in this project It will also maintain the cohesiveness of the work. eager and successful for this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
with time still quite long, I hope all teams will use this time very well, and I think there should be a more mature strategy again in order to attract the attention of more investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
This is very new project but I think with great advert and publicity the project will go along way looking at the plan you guys have on ground. Welldone
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Many positive responses were obtained by this project. Hopefully this will be the beginning for this project to achieve success. All teams will always try their best for this project so that sales can reach satisfying targets.
Activity: 266
CDL project can be successful no effect with the hard work of a group or a team and very active in updating new and positive news from the project
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Private sale is still running and we are waiting for good news from the team about the results of the private sale and hopefully get satisfactory results so that in the future more and more investors who are interested in following the public sale.
as a supporter surely we all expect the best. Hopefully the sales from this project runs smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 154
Amazing people behind very nice project and it is also a very good investment opportunity for those who are seeking for a profitable investment
Activity: 252
Private sale is still running and we are waiting for good news from the team about the results of the private sale and hopefully get satisfactory results so that in the future more and more investors who are interested in following the public sale.
we'll see if all the teams are always passionate and cooperate with the compact. I am sure that personal sales will be able to achieve the target and will be able to convince investors to join this project. I hope that this project will expand further later.
Activity: 406
Activity: 27
When the next ama session? Hope it is planned ...

There will be a webinar hosted soon (on Instagram) regarding the prototype and the CEO will clarify other aspects of the ICO as well.

I'll post the date here as soon as its decided.. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
When the next ama session? Hope it is planned ...
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
A very good job for the team in this project, a concept with very interesting ideas and a good mission for the economy in the future, I hope this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 27
if this is a joint project, and those projects are not new companies that are developing but on the contrary, if this project is not as successful as expected in my opinion as your developer it will bring a sense of moral burden that you bear

I'm sorry, what's your point? I didn't understand a word you just said.. Could you clarify please? Smiley
Activity: 163
do you want add token exch?
Activity: 238
if this is a joint project, and those projects are not new companies that are developing but on the contrary, if this project is not as successful as expected in my opinion as your developer it will bring a sense of moral burden that you bear
Activity: 41

Vision Mission and a great concept for the project, hopefully this ICO CDL many who wish to join this project and could reach the sales target is already in the set

Yes, I agree. The mission and concept are exactly good. I am sure many investors will join. They won't miss the chance joining potential project. 
Activity: 266
CDL project might just one Token of his project that brings about the concept of Custom Deal, goals, and his progress and everyone should join in the project
Activity: 184
 Vision Mission and a great concept for the project, hopefully this ICO CDL many who wish to join this project and could reach the sales target is already in the set
Activity: 406
CDL Token is a project all in one app based blockchain I think this going to be easy to use and is very useful, I think applications they create also helps
with many of the advantages offered by this project, I think it will be a lot of support for this project so that the future can go as planned and successful.
Pages:
Jump to: