Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CDL Token - First global concierge service in sharing economy - page 3. (Read 1790 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
CDL Token is a project all in one app based blockchain I think this going to be easy to use and is very useful, I think applications they create also helps
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How much do you plan to collect for ico? I hope you took into account the errors pre ico and collect how many planned

How much do you plan to collect for ico? I hope you took into account the errors pre ico and collect how many planned

Hardcap is 30.000 ETH for both private & public sale, you can see that on our Website.

Furthermore, I'd like to thank this wonderful community for its praises. Should you have other questions, feel free to ask them in any thread. Smiley

Activity: 172
I see a lot of positive responses that give to this project and I became convinced that future projects will get plenty of support from participants and investors.
It's a very good thing if many people give good comment, this indicates that the concept offered has managed to interest the attention of many people. Hopefully this project can succeed and deliver outstanding results.
Activity: 196
I see a lot of positive responses that give to this project and I became convinced that future projects will get plenty of support from participants and investors.
Activity: 77
Interesting project. Value proposition sounds good! All the best to your CDL token offering~
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CDL Token still requires a lot of support and the team have to heavily promote it so much in the future, to know, to be running smoothly according to plan

This team is very professional. if they combine their atrocities and act in the same spirit, then the professionals can make significant progress. I read about them and admired the details.
and I believe by having a reliable team, this project could certainly succeed later. because all the team that manages this project will certainly do the best job for the Betterment of the project.
We indeed should always be optimistic that the project will definitely be a great success and will give satisfactory results.
Activity: 172
CDL Token still requires a lot of support and the team have to heavily promote it so much in the future, to know, to be running smoothly according to plan

This team is very professional. if they combine their atrocities and act in the same spirit, then the professionals can make significant progress. I read about them and admired the details.
and I believe by having a reliable team, this project could certainly succeed later. because all the team that manages this project will certainly do the best job for the Betterment of the project.
Activity: 224
The project is very promising. Hope for your success. Good luck!
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 135
This looks very promising. I will join and put all my trust in this project.
The bounty program is now LIVE!

You can find all the details HERE

Should you have any questions, feel free to ask in any thread.

Thank you for your patience! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

The bounty program is consisted of 10 campaigns and the total bounty is: (2% of tokens = 8.000.000 CDLs)

Telegram Campaign - 20%
Twitter Campaign - 15%
Youtube Campaign - 15%
Facebook Campaign - 10%
Translators              – 10%
Signature Campaign - 10%
Medium Campaign - 7.5%
LinkedIn Campaign - 5%
Reddit Campaign - 5%
Other PR & Marketing campaign- 2.5%

When you have created the Bounty Thread, just let me know it. I want to reserve it also for Indonesian Thread.  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
this kind of project is more trustworthy because it gives a 0% commission, a very good realization, apps with many features always make it easier for users to use what they want, it's possible to do two things at once, very good team
Brother, I think you shoul make an other announcement for bounty campaign.
Bounty campaign is a good way to make attension to your project, so if you make decision to have a bounty campaign, I think your project will be more popular than now. Good work.

Yes sir, I completely agree. We'll be posting a separate announcement for the bounty, as I mentioned above. This is just an outline of the campaigns that are included.  Wink
Activity: 298
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hello there ladies and gentlemen.  Cool

Just to answer a few questions and give an update as well..

The bounty program will be posted in the following day or two, so stay tuned. I'll provide

Furthermore, I only said that the tokens will be sent to your ERC-20 compatible wallet once the crowd sale is finished.

The bounty program is consisted of 10 campaigns and the total bounty is: (2% of tokens = 8.000.000 CDLs)

Telegram Campaign - 20%
Twitter Campaign - 15%
Youtube Campaign - 15%
Facebook Campaign - 10%
Translators              – 10%
Signature Campaign - 10%
Medium Campaign - 7.5%
LinkedIn Campaign - 5%
Reddit Campaign - 5%

Brother, I think you shoul make an other announcement for bounty campaign.
Bounty campaign is a good way to make attension to your project, so if you make decision to have a bounty campaign, I think your project will be more popular than now. Good work.

You said "after crowd sale is finished". So, it means you will not provide the bounty program in the near future? And how many kinds of bounty campaign you will make?

I hope for joining the bounty program. Is there the limitation for the member rank to participate in the bounty? Can newbie like me joining your bounty? 

Yes, there is a limitation on membership.. You need to be a Jr. Member, at least, to participate in the Signature campaign.
Hello there ladies and gentlemen.  Cool

Just to answer a few questions and give an update as well..

The bounty program will be posted in the following day or two, so stay tuned.

Furthermore, I only said that the tokens will be sent to your ERC-20 compatible wallet once the crowd sale is finished.

Telegram Campaign - 20%
Twitter Campaign - 15%
Youtube Campaign - 15%
Facebook Campaign - 10%
Translators              – 10%
Signature Campaign - 10%
Medium Campaign - 7.5%
LinkedIn Campaign - 5%
Reddit Campaign - 5%

Activity: 2

You said "after crowd sale is finished". So, it means you will not provide the bounty program in the near future? And how many kinds of bounty campaign you will make?

I hope for joining the bounty program. Is there the limitation for the member rank to participate in the bounty? Can newbie like me joining your bounty? 
Pages:
Jump to: