Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 31. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
We know that those who did not manage to participate in the presale might be disappointed, this is why we have decided to give you a 2 hour head start on the main sale that opens tomorrow, Saturday March 17th at 10:00 GMT. You will be able to purchase the tokens with a 15 percent bonus.

The private time frame for the white list will open at Saturday March 17, 8:00 GMT until 10:00 GMT
If you have any questions or inquiries please contact our support team at [email protected]

Best regards
The Cedex team
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
My sincere congratulations to the project team. The next station is collecting hardcards of 50,000,000 tokens will be sold, this is more than real.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
CEDEX Presale ended! CEDEX has reached the target of 25,000,000 Cedex in just 3:54 hours!

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/84wsir/so_cool_cedex_presale_ended_cedex_has_reached/

I congratulate the team of the project!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Really a good project. 23,500 ETH has been achieved and this is a great opportunity to witness CEDEX development in the future. I think if this project gets the support of a large community then surely this will be one of the most potential projects in 2018. I will buy CED as soon as they add more information to investors
It is so possible just not to manage to buy if very long to think. Though with such market which now always goes only down it is necessary to be careful with the investments, now it is especially dangerous to invest anywhere. So can really invest better in this project and sleep peacefully.  Smiley
This is it everyone, the #CEDEX pre-sale is already at 20 million #CEDEX coins sold, time is running out, but you can still stake your claim to a piece of #CEDEX history
http://www.cedex.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD2Fz2xAfyI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Really a good project. 23,500 ETH has been achieved and this is a great opportunity to witness CEDEX development in the future. I think if this project gets the support of a large community then surely this will be one of the most potential projects in 2018. I will buy CED as soon as they add more information to investors
Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?

CEDEX utilizes the Ethereum blockchain CEDEX.com is a global exchange that focuses on bridging the gap between the traditional diamond industry and the innovative financial markets. With its extensive industry knowledge, CEDEX wants to engineer a groundbreaking change: enabling people to liquidate and trade in diamonds like any other financial asset, in a transparent and secure way.
CEDEX is creating a platform to bring together diamond supply and demand for trading in diamonds. On the supply side, CEDEX is targeting two main sources of supply: diamond dealers and private diamond holders. Diamond dealers looking for a new distribution channel to list their stock have already expressed interest in offering their diamond inventories on the CEDEX Exchange. On the demand side, there are two main purchaser groups: traditional purchasers and cryptocurrency holders.
for its payment solution. Blockchain technology is also powering the underlying CEDEX project in order to create diamond smart contracts. In the first phase, the smart contracts will be issued through a simple process that is initiated once a diamond holder lists a diamond for trade.
The simple interface creates a smart contract on the CEDEX platform backend. This contract represents a diamond’s gemological data and any other information to allow for the creation of a financial product that represents the underlying asset, i.e. diamonds. As the blockchain-technology based CEDEX ecosystem evolves, we anticipate the financial market will adopt diamonds as a new asset class for trading.
Creating diamonds smart contracts is beneficial to the entire ecosystem in many ways:
 No additional transportation and insurance are incurred as long as trade remains within the ecosystem.
All transactions using the CEDEX Coin save fiat-currency transaction charges.
The diamond’s origin and all transactions are documented on the Smart Contract.
The execution of trades is executed quickly and efficiently, or P2P, without any third-party involvement.
Open blockchain technology allows anyone to collect, aggregate and analyze the data for their own purpose.
CEDEX is governed by smart contracts and all transactions including payments in and withdrawals out by traders are governed by the Ethereum blockchain. They happen instantly and CEDEX management has no say or hold over this process.
Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?

Yes, CEDEX is creating a platform to bring together diamond supply and demand for trading in diamonds. On the supply side, CEDEX is targeting two main sources of supply: diamond dealers and private diamond holders. Diamond dealers looking for a new distribution channel to list their stock have already expressed interest in offering their diamond inventories on the CEDEX Exchange. On the demand side, there are two main purchaser groups: traditional purchasers and cryptocurrency holders.
for its payment solution. Blockchain technology is also powering the underlying CEDEX project in order to create diamond smart contracts. In the first phase, the smart contracts will be issued through a simple process that is initiated once a diamond holder lists a diamond for trade.
The simple interface creates a smart contract on the CEDEX platform backend. This contract represents a diamond’s gemological data and any other information to allow for the creation of a financial product that represents the underlying asset, i.e. diamonds. As the blockchain-technology based CEDEX ecosystem evolves, we anticipate the financial market will adopt diamonds as a new asset class for trading.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Cedex pre-sale is now LIVE!
___
Get your share here: https://cedex.com/
___
Don't miss it!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I read from the wp that there will be a lockup period for private sale participants. Are presale participants tied to the same rules? If yes, how long is the lockup period and % of bonus distribution periodically ?

Tokens are distributed to users up to three weeks after the sale ends. Once they are distributed, they are transferable. There is no vesting period for tokens sold during the presale or the main sale.

In the aftermath of the day, more and more pores are pestering KYS. Will I need to provide a token for the deal and for the bounty?
Activity: 126
nice project, good luck
I read from the wp that there will be a lockup period for private sale participants. Are presale participants tied to the same rules? If yes, how long is the lockup period and % of bonus distribution periodically ?

Tokens are distributed to users up to three weeks after the sale ends. Once they are distributed, they are transferable. There is no vesting period for tokens sold during the presale or the main sale.
Activity: 182
Any information from you will contribute to building a large community
Activity: 364

There is no vesting period for tokens sold during the presale or the main sale.
Activity: 280
Where is the main office of this project?

CEDEX Holdings Limited is registered in Gibraltar under the company number 116565

But was there a private sale to very wholesale buyers? And if so, how much has been collected?

Numbers should be available after the public presale begins.
Pages:
Jump to: