Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 30. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
25,704,542 Tokens sold so far. Don't miss out!

Hello, how much is one cedex mate? so it will be easier to calculate the collections in terms of dollars.

will wait for a response. thanks!
1 eth = 900 CEDEX coins
1 CEDEX coin = about 0.0011 eth
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Hello, how much is one cedex mate? so it will be easier to calculate the collections in terms of dollars.

will wait for a response. thanks!
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
I've just contribute on main sale and im little shocked that after 1 day of main sale the total token sold is very small compared to pre sale.

Sometimes it happens. Big investors try to join the project with a huge advantage due to low price of token.

You have to consider also the low prices in crypto ecosystem, so now a lot of investors avoid to perform riskful operations.

Correct. This happens all the time. Investors are more attracted to cheap price and where they can get more bonus. So dont wonder. I bet cedex will reach 25m to 30m by the end of the main sale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
I've just contribute on main sale and im little shocked that after 1 day of main sale the total token sold is very small compared to pre sale.

Sometimes it happens. Big investors try to join the project with a huge advantage due to low price of token.

You have to consider also the low prices in crypto ecosystem, so now a lot of investors avoid to perform riskful operations.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi! The project sounds ambitious and interesting. I would like to ask you if your smart contract are able to be an obstacle to the trade of illegal diamonds. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
CEDEX main sale is live!
https://cedex.com/registration

After great pre-sale I'm surprised that just little amount has been raised on the main sale so far.

Although main sale is little slow but they already sold more than 50% tokens in very short time of period and there is still chance they will meet the hard cap and all tokens will get sold.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
CEDEX main sale is live!
https://cedex.com/registration

After great pre-sale I'm surprised that just little amount has been raised on the main sale so far.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
hi when is the campaign sir/madam?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: CEDEX Token Pre-Sale Successfully Raises $20 Million in 3 hours and 54 mins
https://bitcoingarden.org/cedex-token-pre-sale-successfully-raises-20-million-in-3-hours-and-54-mins/

The quick finish to the token pre-sale was hardly shocking to cryptocurrency investors. CEDEX has been one of the most talked about ICOs in recent memory because of their potentially revolutionary technology that enables diamond tokenization.

In February of this year, CEDEX CEO Saar Levi and business development leader Boaz Hilel were recognized with the Audience Award at the Blockchain Economic Forum (BEF) 2018 in Singapore. The award was a good indicator of how positively people in the blockchain space feel about CEDEX.

And why wouldn’t they? With an annual turnover rate of $80 billion, the diamond market has the potential to be one of the most lucrative trading markets in the world. However – as Dani Zaharie wrote  in his article on CEDEX for Steemit – diamonds presently aren’t even considered an asset. While nobody disputes that diamonds have value and are highly sought after, there is no standardized or fixed pricing for them....
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Cedex pre-sale is now LIVE!
___
Get your share here: https://cedex.com/
___
Don't miss it!
Ok, and how long will it last? Is there any date already?
The CEDEX public sale has started!
___
https://cedex.com/
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I think CEDEX has really great result of PRE-ICO considering the situation on crypto market. Now I'm waiting for the main sale. It is interesting for me how ICO will be going.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Many ICOs are suffering lately, it was great pre-sale. Will be watching what happens today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
How could JP governments stop Japanese cryto millenials from gaining access to CEDEX?? So many wallets and so many addresses and so many exchanges are there globally. I just wonder . How can I get cedex coins tomorrow with Fiat? I didn't get information about this on the website
Activity: 952
The demand is really there for cedex i'm a little bit disappointed because the presale is midnight in our country so i was not able to buy cedex hoping for the main sale.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Really a good project. 23,500 ETH has been achieved and this is a great opportunity to witness CEDEX development in the future. I think if this project gets the support of a large community then surely this will be one of the most potential projects in 2018. I will buy CED as soon as they add more information to investors
Omfg that's a huge achivement for CEDEX project. But you can buy more CED token soon becauase dev has announced if they will be open token sale 2 hours head start from the date for 15% bonus
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
CEDEX Presale ended! CEDEX has reached the target of 25,000,000 Cedex in just 3:54 hours!

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/84wsir/so_cool_cedex_presale_ended_cedex_has_reached/

I congratulate the team of the project!

Lol, i saw their ads on coinmarketcap and on some  random sites, I was interested in their site but forgot and now you tell me that presale ended, okay man. Now i will buy on main sale without any bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: