Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 59. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Its an interesting News to hear the Exchange (Beta) Live on 10 June 2018, I truly cant wait any longer.. This is getting more interesting .CGCX will surely be among the Best Exchange in soonest time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Project Update: Our exchange beta servers are going live on 10 June 2018!

this is again a very good news. the investors will be happy and more investors will come the next hours and days and buy tokens. it is good to read here always news. many thanks
If there
Hello, there is no new tweets in cgcx twitter. What to do? Retweets old one or change retweets on tweets?
i

If there is no new Tweet from the Official Page, you can simply compose a meaningful Post related to CGCX and Post it , the option is given
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hello, there is no new tweets in cgcx twitter. What to do? Retweets old one or change retweets on tweets?
Activity: 129
it looks like the CGCX project will succeed proved so much investor interest in this project. Presale can raise $ 10 million in a good achievement for now and for a long time too
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Project Update: Our exchange beta servers are going live on 10 June 2018!
Activity: 210
a promising project, I hope the project will always run smoothly until the expected target is reached.
the project has a very good prospect, let alone the project is managed by an experienced team, of course they have lots of ways to be able to make this project a huge success and can give satisfactory results for all participants that join in this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
a promising project, I hope the project will always run smoothly until the expected target is reached.
Are you ready, #CGCX Community? #TOKEN SALE is #ON. Go to our website, login to the contribution page and be part of the #Blockchain Revolution. There is better future a head .Be Smart, take a Giant Step. https://www.cgcx.io
DONT MISS THIS HOTTEST ICO !!! #CGCX
Singapore’s First Insured Hybrid Crypto Platform, Pre-Sale has been Concluded, Opportunity is now opened for Crowd Sale , Register
now and be part of this amazing revolution: https://www.cgcx.io

Activity: 588
Main sale of this project is live, the sale has passed softcap.If i'm not wrong, already collected 22500 ETH, Isn't it?
This is inseparable from the performance of teams and bounty participants, so this project attracts more investors.
Hopefully the target for hardcap can be achieved from the remaining mainsale time available.
yes, Token sale have reached 22,500 ETH. this project has a good potential for investors, because it has a fast roadmap. and CSCX is a High-performance, browser-based trading platform providing single point of entry for key market interactions, and in the month of June is Launch of CGCX Exchange
Submission of Mobile App & Wallet
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
Main sale of this project is live, the sale has passed softcap.If i'm not wrong, already collected 22500 ETH, Isn't it?
This is inseparable from the performance of teams and bounty participants, so this project attracts more investors.
Hopefully the target for hardcap can be achieved from the remaining mainsale time available.
Activity: 490
I look at the support and good comments about this project growing much, with this indicates that the project is indeed very good and has the potential to be successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the main sale is still running long enough hopefully all will run smoothly and can achieve targeted results with satisfying .success for this project.
Referral Campaign has started,, this is another  money making opportunity , 5% of each Referral Purchase will be allocated to anyone who Refer, this is a great opportunity to earn Token.. Great work you are doing CGCX Team . Success is guaranteed for this Project no doubt.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
judging from the sales in the preceding I think the investors are quite enthusiastic about this CGCX project. I hope the team will be more enthusiastic in promoting this project so that its future sales will increase
Activity: 82
Privacy and Security are main features of CGCX platform and we know that Privacy and security are very important in highly Volatile world of Crypto.
Activity: 82
Absolutely CGCX platform is launched with great visionary  idea which have great potential and CGCX will reach a new  milestone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It is pleasant to me that tokens of CGCX it is possible to be used for payment of transaction charge for the transactions made in exchange, which discounts up to 50% of the transaction sum!
Just imagine if someone doing hundreds and thousands of trades in an hour, day or month. Using cgcx token traders could save a lot of money. It's a very profitable. Such system implemented on the binance exchange. It works and people like it.
Pages:
Jump to: