Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 54. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The CGCX Closed Beta Exchange Servers are live as according to our roadmap! We're conducting the necessary tests to ensure that our exchange platform is perfected for our launch on 1 July 2018!
Activity: 14
This is a very nice idea with potential!
Flawless vision, a rather interesting idea, in right mind business!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 42
This is a very interesting business with opportunity!
A rather interesting design, cognizant business, brilliant activity!
Activity: 182
Main Sales (June 1 – June 30) Launch of CGCX Exchange Submission of Mobile App & Wallet.3 more days left to the end  the Main Sale.Dont waste time guys .Bag your shares and take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
Activity: 98
Hello guys! Your project looks interesting and promising + solid team! Wish you luck and success!

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________

EIPlatform
The first global marketing platform in the world of esports
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO ▶️ Jul 18th    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Main sale will soon be finished, of course the results achieved satisfactory, and it has been established that 1 July is the launch date of the trading platform. This launch will be a highly anticipated moment for CGCX participants and lover. Success for CGCX.
I heard if the softcap from the ICO CGCX has been reached and this is great for investors and bountyhunters but I do not see exactly how much funds has accumulated to date. Can you give us information about this. Thanks.

The sales results have not been up-dated, and the team still seems to be trying their best to manage CGCX, let us ask in his telegram to be able to know the results achieved today. Hope soon get the answer.

Hi. 22,500ETH was raised during the previous pre-sale. We'll be updating the community with more figures as our main sale goes along. So nothing to be worry as we're doing great. Join our telegram community. https://t.me/@CGCXio
CGCX is inviting Traders, UI Designers, and the Developer Community to take part in our Closed-Beta Testing Bounty Program. Testers are needed to find vulnerabilities and spot areas where we can improve the user experience on our exchange. Register at https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/M53IausxLZxy704T2 and help us keep our businesses and customers safe.
This is a very good Move . The Beta testing is an avenue where loopholes in the System is been detected by the group of people invited to participate in the Test of the Platform . I think this is a very good move , we are truly moving forward.
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
CGCX is inviting Traders, UI Designers, and the Developer Community to take part in our Closed-Beta Testing Bounty Program. Testers are needed to find vulnerabilities and spot areas where we can improve the user experience on our exchange. Register at https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/M53IausxLZxy704T2 and help us keep our businesses and customers safe.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Main sale will soon be finished, of course the results achieved satisfactory, and it has been established that 1 July is the launch date of the trading platform. This launch will be a highly anticipated moment for CGCX participants and lover. Success for CGCX.

They will have 2nd round of crowdsale already? Why they have 2 phase? It seems that they raised enough money for development. How much hardcap in total for all 2 rounds?
Activity: 210
I heard if the softcap from the ICO CGCX has been reached and this is great for investors and bountyhunters but I do not see exactly how much funds has accumulated to date. Can you give us information about this. Thanks.

The sales results have not been up-dated, and the team still seems to be trying their best to manage CGCX, let us ask in his telegram to be able to know the results achieved today. Hope soon get the answer.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Activity: 15
The business is very interesting and if you actually succeed in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Activity: 14
I like the concept of this business! A very excellent business, sentient website, flawless job.
I wish this plan gets a great advance.
Advisable approach, outstanding approach, absorbing activity.
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
CGX token officially will be available for trading only at cgcx exchange. Developers promised to us that trading platform will be launched on July 1st. So, by the end of next week we will be able to test the exchange.

Am looking forward to see how this Platform will work on Launch , i know it would be a very wonderful expirience and will surely deliver a very efficient servce . CGCX KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!!
I wish this idea gets a great profit! Really good job, in right mind job, excellence activity!
Activity: 11
Hey, fellows. I support this idea and trust  it should be smash.
Vigilant approach, seamless business.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org