Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO closed] - DOC.AI conversational AI-powered platform - NRN token - page 2. (Read 9207 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Hi, I understand that the ICO is finished and the token will circulate only in the spring? for the bounty program and those that were sold?

Token issuance is indeed expected in spring 2018. We did not have a bounty program.
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
Hi, I understand that the ICO is finished and the token will circulate only in the spring? for the bounty program and those that were sold?
Check our latest blogpost about the "30 Million Americans are suffering from an undiagnosed disease" they're called #Zebras

https://medium.com/@_doc_ai/30-million-americans-are-suffering-from-an-undiagnosed-disease-c1c97d504737
who will tell you how to add the token doc.ai to the MEW wallet?

We will announce it towards spring 2018 when the tokens are expected to be issued.
Activity: 560
who will tell you how to add the token doc.ai to the MEW wallet?
Can you give a link to the githab?

Our code is not open source. We are considering opening it up and once done, will let the community know.
Activity: 392
Can you give a link to the githab?
Our latest blog post on what we have been up to so far since closing the ICO:
https://medium.com/@_doc_ai/sitrep-the-first-10-days-a61dc885057e
copper member
Activity: 378
Is there a minimum purchase?
Will be watching this token closely once the network launches.

Thank you!
The project seems very revolutionary, will it be just recommendations or what? how can I rely on the data that will give me the doc.ai, how can people be insured against errors? because the question is very large and complex. I want to believe in such decisions, I'll follow how it will be implemented in practice.

Here is the response from our CEO:
The datasets that go into the profile come from third parties and are logged on the blockchain: blood results, urine results, medical records, scans, diagnoses, therapies, biometerology reports on where you live, microbiome tests, genome tests, medications, etc.. so the provenance provides integrity of the data, of course about 15-20% is self-reported but in EMRs that is 45%.  The project consists of collection of data guided by the AI (it will find this for you in the idle data that exists in several portals and data stores where you give your permission).  Then the data scientists will try out their models at that data.  With this data plus the modeling you can go to see the 'real world' of medical providers, we only do data.  We do not do diagnosis (that is the present), we do prediction (future).
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Will be watching this token closely once the network launches.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
The project seems very revolutionary, will it be just recommendations or what? how can I rely on the data that will give me the doc.ai, how can people be insured against errors? because the question is very large and complex. I want to believe in such decisions, I'll follow how it will be implemented in practice.
What are you going to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

How much have been sold and what's the average price?

We have sold approximately 113m tokens for approximately $10 million.

It has not been decided yet. For now we are 100% focusing on working on network launch.
Activity: 434

How much have been sold and what's the average price?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Idea is good. But how team going to solve juristic issues? I mean AI going to offer any health's problem solutions - how lawfully its suggestion and what if someone can be hurt by any of AI's offers?

In our project AI will provide more data about your health, not diagnosis. With more information provided by AI about your health you can go to your health practitioner who can then provide a recommendation based on it.

Ow, thanks! But wouldnt AI recomend any supplementals or drugs to solve health problems?

Yes, that is possible, but we will make sure we will have disclaimers and compliance as necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: