Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO closed] - DOC.AI conversational AI-powered platform - NRN token - page 9. (Read 9207 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
And how much would you need minimum for the normal token sale?
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Its total supply is huge. When ico started? What is the price of ico per token?
I also do not see your roadmap here, complete your project details here so many people are interested to join your project.

I think it is important to think not simply in the number of tokens, but the network valuation. doc.ai is $86m at ICO price. Civic and Tierion both had higher token supply and yet were very successful.

There is a roadmap in the brochure  https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure

Pre-sale starts on September 7th and we are taking pre-registrations now at [email protected]

Crowdsale starts on September 28th

So you're keeping $25.8 million worth of coins? No wonder you want a $50k minimum buy in for the pre-sale.

Would you care to give us a breakdown on how this obscene number of coins will be used by your team?

Do you even have any code to show us, or is just graphics at the moment?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
As I said, the only thing holding me back is the $50k requirement. Do we really need to invest that much?

Yes unfortunately, this is the minimum order for the pre-sale.
I also do not see your roadmap here, complete your project details here so many people are interested to join your project.

I think it is important to think not simply in the number of tokens, but the network valuation. doc.ai is $86m at ICO price. Civic and Tierion both had higher token supply and yet were very successful.

There is a roadmap in the brochure  https://tokensale.doc.ai/brochure

Pre-sale starts on September 7th and we are taking pre-registrations now at [email protected]

Crowdsale starts on September 28th
Hi. Is there any bounty thread for doc.ai?

Unfortunately no, but we will have a signature campaign, please stay tuned.
As I said, the only thing holding me back is the $50k requirement. Do we really need to invest that much?
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
why have so many ico coins?
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
AI has such a large future. Great to see projects being established around this for a good cause.
Do we need to order $50k+ in order to participate in the presale?
a-m
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Your newsletter subscription does not work.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
How is an F1 score calculated, and what makes an F1 score good enough to be accepted?
Activity: 420
I'm still a little confused with this peoyek concept, if I do not misunderstand, neurons are a decentralization platform about intelligence research centers, projects with the concept of a medical center
I see you have a total supply of quite a lot, why only distributed 37% only to token sale?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Activity: 274
Dev whether the project will be in the signature or the gift of social media. Good luck
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
Any campaign for social media or signature or a referal or something for token ads? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Kindly reserve for Filipino translation thank you.
Activity: 37
vinny invested, partnered with civic, healthcare, AI.. it is a very interesting project.
i just wish the pre-sale minimum wasn't 50k  Sad
Activity: 138
An AI that is not use for stock market trading but for health care.  Shocked

Nice keeping an eye on this one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hi. Is there any bounty thread for doc.ai?
Activity: 39
What is your approach revolution?
Pages:
Jump to: