Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 29. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
There is not many tweet and group posts come out from the official twitter and FB account.So that people have less chance to retweet/share,that means promotion is not working at all.look at other ico bounty campaign,they tweet daily 5-6 tweet,that means higher chance to get more retweet from the bounty hunter.Still hope because 9 days left and inchain should use their official social account as many as they can,so that people can retweet every time they see new tweet.this will work i think.

Unfortunately, it's not working. Just look one report that has very little effect: http://reports.bitcoinprbuzz.com/inchain/
So what is your plan for the next step?postpone the ICO or extended the ICO deadline for another month?you should have plan B instead of refunding the funds.However it looks quite tough to reach the cap but not impossible.

We will reform the concept of Inchain and move forward without ICO. There will no DAO.
I see,hope we can see some support in the final week.Are you going to keep the bounty record for future and reward the participants whenever inchain is launch?

For now we are discussing many questions and your question one of them. We will inform everyone once ICO is finished.

Alright hope all the bounty hunters dont get failed! I will stick with Inchain 9 more days!

Good luck! Really hope that it could hit the 1.75M Target

Yes, that right, i agree with you. Hope 1.75M will be in your hand, team. Good luck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
There is not many tweet and group posts come out from the official twitter and FB account.So that people have less chance to retweet/share,that means promotion is not working at all.look at other ico bounty campaign,they tweet daily 5-6 tweet,that means higher chance to get more retweet from the bounty hunter.Still hope because 9 days left and inchain should use their official social account as many as they can,so that people can retweet every time they see new tweet.this will work i think.

Unfortunately, it's not working. Just look one report that has very little effect: http://reports.bitcoinprbuzz.com/inchain/
So what is your plan for the next step?postpone the ICO or extended the ICO deadline for another month?you should have plan B instead of refunding the funds.However it looks quite tough to reach the cap but not impossible.

We will reform the concept of Inchain and move forward without ICO. There will no DAO.
I see,hope we can see some support in the final week.Are you going to keep the bounty record for future and reward the participants whenever inchain is launch?

For now we are discussing many questions and your question one of them. We will inform everyone once ICO is finished.

Alright hope all the bounty hunters dont get failed! I will stick with Inchain 9 more days!

Thank you)
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
Hey I found this paper quite interesting so I am sending you to you Sergey (and others from the team): https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-2-0-what-is-the-ideal-ico-ee9d285a8939#.vgruj7j6g

Inchain here is mentioned in the sense of some ICOs that are going on right now and analisys has been made about the project. I did not read it yet but ICONOMI dev crew pointed out some problems with current ICOs. It is just my taught but maybe we could discuss what to do if ICO doesnt hit 1,75mio. I want to stay supporter and investor at this project so maybe if this time ICO wont get through then I think it is a good idea to define more which things will be insured and how so there will be no more similar questions like the one above and then try another ICO after new year on ICONOMI platform or something like that. What do you think? (this is just if this ICO does not succeed)

Really interesting post. Here's the Inchain review: 
https://medium.com/@danielzakrisson/the-crowdsale-analyst-inchain-where-is-the-market-113d6b14e0ab#

The author thinks (and explains why) there's no market for exchange insurance services at all.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

I think getting the final result without meeting the target it is good, because a lot of people here who have supported inchain for ICO begins until it ends, whether they perform with a full heart or those who participated in the bounty, just a reminder.

Okay dev,lets see what will happen and how people respond in the final week.please keep tweeting from official twitter.
All the very best and wish you a great success in the near future.

Thank you)
Activity: 154

Okay dev,lets see what will happen and how people respond in the final week.please keep tweeting from official twitter.
All the very best and wish you a great success in the near future.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I will suggest you by saying instead of refunding or closing the ICO up carry it on. The amount you collect through ICO can be helpful for future development if somehow you don't acquire you target amount. It is the project which has true potential but the problem is with blocked money of people in some other ICO's which have frozen the funds.

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Yes, bounties should get paid whenever the project starts. Otherwise the project just getting a bad name by forgetting about them.
Activity: 560
I don't know if it was answered already or not but I would like to know the fate of this ICO in case you don't achieve your targeted money will this be carried on with available funds or it will be canceled ? I am interested to know this part as the target is seeming hard to be met in such little time.

If Inchain will not raise enough then will full refund.
how about a bounty signatur campaign fb, twitter etc ? y :Dou pay or ... ?

All the Bounty is to be paid in INC.
If enough are not raised, INC would not be deployed. Which means no Bounty at all.

This question been answered several times Sergey. : Cheesy

ok so i been promoting for almost months and if the project fail and i got paid nothing? :/ can't they just distribute the tokens for bounties as i heard they said they will continue their project?

Anyhow, do you think i should keep it for 9 more days or skip to other project?

Thanks

They said that if they don't get enough funds, they won't deploy tokens. They would still work on the project without the tokens.
So there would be tokens at all, so it makes no sense to give bounties.

If you have done it for months, keep doing it. Maybe on last day, I reaches threshold. However, chances are low. But if it happens, you would get high rewards. Since there are very less number of people participating in campaign.

Try your best to gather more investors !
Now, it's a challenge for Bounty hunters drive more investors, it they want rewards.

Do you think there's chances to get paid in btc as member who promote their projects?

Because previously i was stuck within Inchain and Incent, well i guess inchain will be x10 times much better than incent, guess i was wrong tho, incent has more support :/

Yes, the people who promoted Inchain should be rewarded.
But, if the Inchain refunds all money. To pay bounties they have to pay from from their own pockets.
They can that.

But, I can suggest a better solution. Whenever Inchain launches its platform, it could pay these bounties from that profits. Problem would be that, launching of Inchain may take a year.

Make a deal with Inchain to pay you later or atleast small amount, after the ico ends.  Tongue
Activity: 126
When is the last day for making an invest?I want to participate in the crowdfunding.But no enough btc i have right now.so want to know the last date for invest.
thank you
9 days and 6 hours left to participate in this ICO campaign.
You can track here https://ico.inchain.io/
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
When is the last day for making an invest?I want to participate in the crowdfunding.But no enough btc i have right now.so want to know the last date for invest.
thank you
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I don't know if it was answered already or not but I would like to know the fate of this ICO in case you don't achieve your targeted money will this be carried on with available funds or it will be canceled ? I am interested to know this part as the target is seeming hard to be met in such little time.

If enough are not raised, INC would not be deployed. Which means no Bounty at all.

ok so i been promoting for almost months and if the project fail and i got paid nothing? :/ can't they just distribute the tokens for bounties as i heard they said they will continue their project?

Thanks

They said that if they don't get enough funds, they won't deploy tokens. They would still work on the project without the tokens.

If you have done it for months, keep doing it. Maybe on last day, I reaches threshold. However, chances are low. But if it happens, you would get high rewards. Since there are very less number of people participating in campaign.

Now, it's a challenge for Bounty hunters drive more investors, it they want rewards.

Do you think there's chances to get paid in btc as member who promote their projects?

Because previously i was stuck within Inchain and Incent, well i guess inchain will be x10 times much better than incent, guess i was wrong tho, incent has more support :/
Activity: 560

Thanks

The rule is the most ridiculous I have seen, damn they just need free promotors for them?

The problem was that their estimation went wrong. They should have thought how difficult it is to gather that amount. On top that , there were several icos just before it's ico, which further decreased the potential.
Then spacemanone pointed out some flaws in the research by Inchain.

Remember, ' Money attracts Money'Wink . If They had set a goal of 2.5 m dollar. And they got over 1 million investment on the first day, they could even reach 2.5  m dollar.

Yes, would be doing free promotion them. But even the Inchain would be in a loss. It would take much more time establish their project
Pages:
Jump to: