Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 81. (Read 109154 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Full stack ICO tools & services
Ok, and you are generating a unique address for each investor, right?

Yes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ok, and you are generating a unique address for each investor, right?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
My question is unanswered.
I buy into the ICO through a unique address on the Inchain website. (If this is not a wallet, where are the tokens kept (once they are issued)?
You can store your tokens in an ETH wallet.
My question is unanswered.
I buy into the ICO through a unique address on the Inchain website. (If this is not a wallet, where are the tokens kept (once they are issued)?
How will we transfer tokens after the ICO? Must go through Livecoin?
You can use Livecoin for trading. It doesnt say anywhere that they will host the ICO.

There will also be other exchanges later.
How will we transfer tokens after the ICO? Must go through Livecoin?
I assume you will have a wallet on your website. Is this how we participate in the ICO. When will the buy appear? How is the wallet secured?

No wallets on our site. Only addresses for sending investments. And we will track every transaction on these addresses and count them on our site.

Can we pre-transfer ETH?

We don't think about it. Our dev tested it. Also excrow test it.
The user's profile will open when the ICO starts.
I assume you will have a wallet on your website. Is this how we participate in the ICO. When will the buy appear? How is the wallet secured? Can we pre-transfer ETH?
Some news about Inchain team presentation to present yourself and prove you are not a scam (no offense)?

Next google hangout will be on Monday 22:00 Moscow time. And we will record it. The link will be published soon here, FB, Twitter, slack.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Some news about Inchain team presentation to present yourself and prove you are not a scam (no offense)?

Hello, bonjour Baggle Smiley

May you have a look at The Inchain Team there => http://ico.inchain.io
Activity: 240

Hello. How to get tokens after the bounty, when ICO end? Instructions will be published?

Sure. Also read here:

https://medium.com/@inchain/inchain-ico-structure-and-timeline-a7043d90daef

"The token distribution to supporters will take place after the end of the ICO, the Inchain support team will be contacting all participants and arranging the bonus transfers."
Activity: 318
I've read the Inchain ICO information and registered through the Inchain website as it requests, but I can't find any info on how to actually participate in the upcoming ICO? Where will I place my order for Inchain coins? How do I send my BTC to participate in the ICO??

Also, what is the starting ICO price for the Inchain token?

ICO has not started yet, the price is not fixed like ethereum ico, it depends on the total money invested, and divide 85 million tokens, that will be the ico price.

That is actually cool to know (eliminating excess).
There is no starting price. 85M tokens will be split among ICO participants based on the amont paid.

I dont remember the minimum required funds but I think it was around 1.5M USD.

So the minimum price would be around 0,01765$
Activity: 221
I've read the Inchain ICO information and registered through the Inchain website as it requests, but I can't find any info on how to actually participate in the upcoming ICO? Where will I place my order for Inchain coins? How do I send my BTC to participate in the ICO??

ICO has not started yet, the price is not fixed like ethereum ico, it depends on the total money invested, and divide 85 million tokens, that will be the ico price.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Hello. How to get tokens after the bounty, when ICO end? Instructions will be published?
Activity: 430
Are Inchain for mobile applications already in develop or just plann?

We have an integrated with blockchain framework for mobile. Inchain business logic will be developed based on it some later.

Oh OK!  Smiley
BTW i want to confirmed, my rank is increased now Jr to Member

Thanks!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: