Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🐉 Coin Governance System - On-Chain Insurance for ICO Investors 🔥 - page 6. (Read 2866 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I think the crypto investors community are in urgent need in this kind of platform knowing that there are so many icos that are not active upon the completion of icos some are no capability of developing what is written in wp that resulted on a project to die and big losses of some investors money, with this platform investors are well protected, Great project indeed. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 296
Merit: 1

We are selected as an ALPHA startup of the MoneyConf in Dublin (June 11-13). Who is around?

https://i.imgur.com/fgxSukc.png

If you're around and would like to meet, please send a message to [email protected]

i hope succesfully your project

Thank you! It's great to have you supporting the CGS  Grin Did you check out the whitepaper yet?
Activity: 33
i hope succesfully your project
Great buildup I really appreciate being part of this

Awesome! Let us know what you think of our MVP  Grin
Activity: 197
Great buildup I really appreciate being part of this
Great Project....Good Luck...

Thanks for your support! Have you tried our testnet yet? Would love to hear your feedback!
Activity: 20
Great Project....Good Luck...
Activity: 34
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

Hi!
We use Solidity for the smart contracts as it is currently deployed in Ethereum. Also JS (Node + React) for the app.

You can see the project working on the Ethereum Kovan network at https://testnet.cgs.vote
The plan is to open source the code soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
Hello

We are the ICO rating with fair analysis of each listed project. Our team made analysis of your project and marked it as 6/10. Here is the link https://icobuffer.com/projects/coin-governance-system-cgs-

Thanks for lisiting us! We'd like to invite everyone from our community to rate the project too!  Grin
Activity: 112
Hello

We are the ICO rating with fair analysis of each listed project. Our team made analysis of your project and marked it as 6/10. Here is the link https://icobuffer.com/projects/coin-governance-system-cgs-
Keep up the good work guys. I tried the testnet and I'm excited to see this product being implemented in real projects

Grin Grin Grin

Thanks!
Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?

Hi! Yes, the token will be available as soon as the public token sale has finished, it will also be transferable then.

If you have any other questions, let us know!
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Token will be available right  after presale/tokensale ? And will be transferable also then?
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Coin Governance System join telegram chat with Coin Governance System followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

Thank you for your support  Grin it's very appreciated! Have you tried our testnet yet? You can earn up to $60 in CGS for trying it (more info here)

Looking forward to hear what you think of it!

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Coin Governance System join telegram chat with Coin Governance System followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Activity: 12
Keep up the good work guys. I tried the testnet and I'm excited to see this product being implemented in real projects
Pages:
Jump to: