Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🐉 Coin Governance System - On-Chain Insurance for ICO Investors 🔥 - page 8. (Read 2866 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
First of its kind. feeling glad to be here and among the testnet

That's awesome to hear! Once you've tried different features of the testnet, would you mind to answer this survey on your experience with it? It will help us to improve the system! Thanks a lot!  Grin
Activity: 34
good project ~~~

Thank you  Smiley

Take a look at the MVP running on Kovan and let us know if you have any question.
Activity: 53
First of its kind. feeling glad to be here and among the testnet
Activity: 25
Activity: 34
The project is already
I wish you every success in its implementation!

Thank you very much!
There is already an implementation running on Kovan testnet. You can take a look at it here: https://testnet.cgs.vote/
Activity: 168
The project is already
I wish you every success in its implementation!
I think this is a promising project and it has potential.

Grin Grin Have you tried our Testnet yet? If so, we would really appreciate your feedback so we can take it into account for the main launch.
Great work guys! I liked the project, I saw it before, but for some reason it did not attract my attention) Today I can say that the project has a future  Smiley

Thanks for your words, we appreciate your support a lot! Have you tried our MVP yet?
Activity: 31
i thinck  this is the  best project of the moment
brand new
Activity: 0
The project seems very solid, m following this one really closely
Activity: 224
The project is rich with great innovations and ideas. gradually this project will surely succeed
Activity: 40
That's great, good luck to you. thanks you!
Activity: 17
I believe that your project will succeed!
Activity: 86
Activity: 84
Good work guys !! it was user friendly  - i'm not expert and neither v much into technicalities but managed to execute few good shots...

thank you

Thank you for your words, they are very appreciated  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Great work guys! I liked the project, I saw it before, but for some reason it did not attract my attention) Today I can say that the project has a future  Smiley
Great project, looking forward to seeing this one develop

Thanks! Grin Our MVP is actually already working on Kovan Network of Ethereum. You can try it here! Everyone that tries it can earn CGS tokens, for more information and to participate please check this post.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts on it!
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: