Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 32. (Read 66122 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Here's CoinDNA's daily market recap - 05/14 - Bitcoin Rises to $8,800 as Blockchain Week Starts, Cryptocurrency Market Expected to Rebound
https://dna.coinve.st/news/articles/2018-05-14/Bitcoin-Rises-to-$8,800-as-Blockchain-Week-Starts,-Cryptocurrency-Market-Expected-to-Rebound
Hi, can u explain, why i  have only 7 coins instead of 28 , as it claimed in spreadsheet?
You received your first 25% of bounty reward. Payment will be made on quarterly basis.
As an update, Coinvest has distributed COIN to investors who participated in our token sale at a price of over $700 ETH and also paid our first quarterly distribution for bounty participants this weekend. We sincerely thank everyone who has supported us throughout the process and we will continue working towards making something great. Our token swap contract will open tomorrow. Stay tuned for details.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Hi, can u explain, why i  have only 7 coins instead of 28 , as it claimed in spreadsheet?
Hello I suppose you'd better ask these questions in corresponding bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2398996.7180
But If I'm not mistaken devs decided to divide payments into 3-4 parts providing them every couple of month.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
I agree. I also think social media presence needs to be better. More outreach. Great idea and project but not enough people know about it.
You make your personal attitude as a general statement like it is a general truth but in fact you may be have been mistaken when saying that there is not enough people know about coinvest and that social media needs to be better. Here a short review about community of coinvest:
- 13,060 subscribers in telegram
- 5,552 followers in twitter
- 2,753 fans and 3,041 followers in facebook
- 4.3 rate in ICOBENCH
- 4.5 rate in icocrunch
- 9.1 total score in icomarks

Simply continue simple researches about the coinvest project and you will see plenty articles about it in all social media platforms.

We believe that we are a sleeping giant... the underdog and we love that position.  We would rather be here and easily surprise the market versus a company that has to justify their inflated market valution such as a Moneth, Filecoin, etc.

Smiley

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I agree. I also think social media presence needs to be better. More outreach. Great idea and project but not enough people know about it.
You make your personal attitude as a general statement like it is a general truth but in fact you may be have been mistaken when saying that there is not enough people know about coinvest and that social media needs to be better. Here a short review about community of coinvest:
- 13,060 subscribers in telegram
- 5,552 followers in twitter
- 2,753 fans and 3,041 followers in facebook
- 4.3 rate in ICOBENCH
- 4.5 rate in icocrunch
- 9.1 total score in icomarks

Simply continue simple researches about the coinvest project and you will see plenty articles about it in all social media platforms.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
The team has published two new videos. The videos show how the platform works  Smiley

Coinvest MVP Demonstration
In this video, our CTO - Byron Levels walks us through a demonstration of the Coinvest MVP Alpha. The Coinvest App and smart contract empowers anyone to invest in hundreds of different cryptonized assets or indexes all through one coin.]In this video, our CTO - Byron Levels walks us through a demonstration of the Coinvest MVP Alpha. The Coinvest App and smart contract empowers anyone to invest in hundreds of different cryptonized assets or indexes all through one coin.

Coinvest Etherless Transfer Demo
In this video, our CTO - Byron Levels walks us through a demonstration of the Coinvest Etherless Transfer Alpha (COIN V2 upgrade with ERC865). The ERC865 standard enables the payment of transfers in tokens instead of gas; therefore, eliminating the need to possess Ether and another token to execute single transactions. Thus helping Coinvest realize our vision of investing in hundreds of cryptonized assets using only one COIN.
You should have done a much better ICO had it gone without any issue.
Anyway, I like the team and your idea. Hope you can succeed eventually.
History doesn't accept word "if". What done is done. Coinvest is looking forward.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I remember there was some issue happening in Coinvest ICO.
Where can I find the result of the  ICO? How much money was raised?
Where is coinvest listed?
Coinvest has sold about 8.7M tokens during presale and main tokensale. About $5M was raised. Coinvest is not listed on exchanges yet. This was postponed due to upgrade of COIN protocol and token fork. Exchanges listing will be this month, after the fork.
You should have done a much better ICO had it gone without any issue.
Anyway, I like the team and your idea. Hope you can succeed eventually.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I noticed that many reviewers of the projects put good assessments of ICO Coinvest. I think the project has good prospects for both quick earnings and long-term investments! Moreover, participants in the bounty programs will be paid gradually!
Here's CoinDNA's daily market recap - 05/11 - Cryptocurrency Market Begins to Recover After 10% Correction, Most Tokens Down 20%
https://dna.coinve.st/news/articles/2018-05-11/Cryptocurrency-Market-Begins-to-Recover-After-10%60-Correction,-Most-Tokens-Down-20%60
Coinvest has sold about 8.7M tokens during presale and main tokensale. About $5M was raised. Coinvest is not listed on exchanges yet. This was postponed due to upgrade of COIN protocol and token fork. Exchanges listing will be this month, after the fork.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
See the project team in New York to carry out a publicity meeting. This is equivalent to a good publicity for the project. I believe that people who are interested in investing in the token will probably increase the price.
Activity: 77
I have today read the complete whitepaper, as well as the FAQ which seems to be updated and highly recommended for any investor .... I am still extremely geffled on the future of Coinvest ... it can only be great!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Hey you guys really aim to get on Big Exchanges right ?

please dont use shitty low volume exchange and unreliable

aim for a big one or just delay it.

They do have their own exchange which is to be developed yet, if they have to delay it then do your worse. Just release the token within your exchange. This at least you can monitor everything and then start adding to other exchanges later. For now and if the team really aim big exchanges, develop further including that hardwallet. I don't think anything will happen to you if you wait for fully functional product.
Activity: 89
Hey you guys really aim to get on Big Exchanges right ?

please dont use shitty low volume exchange and unreliable

aim for a big one or just delay it.
Pages:
Jump to: