Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 46. (Read 66122 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Do ultility bill or any other statement has to be english ? I am asking for KYC .
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
I suppose, Coinvest will be able to collect hardcap in a short period thanks to the great popularity. So I am looking forward to February 16, the events will develop rapidly from that moment.
I look forward to it ,, I hope this project runs smoothly
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Hello when a user makes a purchase of an asset or fund with COIN is the smart contract using a decentralized exchange to actually purchase the backing tokens? Or is the smart contract calculating the growth virtually and paying out of the reserve fund?

Hi nguyen linh!

It's the latter.  However, Coinvest collateralizes the investment using our reserves so you no longer have to worry about storing or transferring the assets themselves.  Similar to the stock market, when you purchase Apple stock you do not receive the physical stock certificate... however, the value is retained in contract.

Coinvest employs two reserves.  Our COIN reserve is held inside of the smart contract.  25% of our token supply is immediately deposited into this reserve for instant liquidity to the network.  Losses from user trades are also deposited in the COIN reserve.  The COIN reserve can accept deposited funds but does not support withdrawals from any third-party including Coinvest.  It is located inside of and managed solely by the smart contract.

The secondary reserve backs up the COIN reserve to provide contingency.  50% of the funds raised from our tokensale goes into the second reserve.  The secondary reserve contains the actual cryptonized assets that mirror 1:1 or outpace cryptocurrencies being traded on our platform.  We will purchase assets through our relationships with exchanges and brokers and store the assets securely in cold hardware wallets.

In our public quarterly earnings report, we will list the wallet addresses and amounts of our reserves for complete transparency.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If I create an index with 10 coins if I wish to replace 2 coins with another 2 new coins how much am I supposed to pay fee..$20 for buying and selling 4 coins or $10 for executing one buy and sell trade?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I suppose, Coinvest will be able to collect hardcap in a short period thanks to the great popularity. So I am looking forward to February 16, the events will develop rapidly from that moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Hello when a user makes a purchase of an asset or fund with COIN is the smart contract using a decentralized exchange to actually purchase the backing tokens? Or is the smart contract calculating the growth virtually and paying out of the reserve fund?
Ans what is the hard cap? Just want to know these 20k people how much should be the average?

Hi bakst2!

Our hard cap is $30M.  The average investment interest amount for those that have registered is approximately $7000.

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Ans what is the hard cap? Just want to know these 20k people how much should be the average?

The Max token supply is as follows: Coinvest is creating a total fixed supply of approximately 107 million (107.142.857) COIN tokens, distributed as follows:
4%:  Private Whitelist Reserve (Including Bonus)
45%:  Crowdsale Reserve (Including Bonus)
25%:  COIN Reserve (Held in Smart Contract)
10%:  Ecosystem Development and Partnerships
16%:  Employee and Advisor Option Pool to Recruit and Retain Talent
Hardcap of Coinvest ICO is $30 millions USD!
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

Hard cap Coinvest is millions usd. I think the project will collect the hardcage pretty quickly. In the telegram there are active discussions, the project gained popularity.
Activity: 392
We had a great time meeting Jonathan, one of our community members in NYC! We are planning community meetups in various cities across the world soon. If you would like for us to come to your city, please let us know.

very cool I approve I hope you will achieve bigger successes will follow your work
hopefully can help this project is very good indeed
Good project  Wink
this project is good
let's support this project until success

Thank you Fuer Ae for your support!
I also participate for this project hopefully I can help
Activity: 434
Good news!!

Our AMA with OhHeyMatty and our Founder, Damon Nam has been rescheduled to this Friday, February 9th on his YouTube channel.  We'll be publishing our own AMA soon to keep you informed and updated on Coinvest.

i am happy not miss this great news , hope AMA  to be released as quickly as possible.
Activity: 490
Good news!!

Our AMA with OhHeyMatty and our Founder, Damon Nam has been rescheduled to this Friday, February 9th on his YouTube channel.  We'll be publishing our own AMA soon to keep you informed and updated on Coinvest.
Our Directors, Damon Nam and Byron Levels, will be in NYC this week to meet with our advisors Pete Cashmore, Kendrick Nguyen, and our legal counsel from Olshan Frome Wolosky. We enjoy staying connected and meeting new members in our community. If you are in Manhattan, let us know!
Our AMA with OhHeyMatty and our Founder, Damon Nam has been rescheduled to this Friday, February 9th on his YouTube channel.  We'll be publishing our own AMA soon to keep you informed and updated on Coinvest.  Stay tuned!
I've read all about this project especially here
https://coinve.st/
very interesting and very nice
Hiya dev, nice project you guys have. I think your project being the world’s first decentralized stock market for cryptocurrencies would certainly do well. I checked your website and read information presented in there. It looks like it has a huge potential for success. Having one account, one wallet, one coin to invest in multiple cryptocurrencies and index funds would definitely be convenient and easier. I am hoping the best for this project. I am looking forward to seeing more information and community activity for this project.

this is indeed a very interesting project very good to invest in this project ,,
  thank you
Pages:
Jump to: