Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎 - page 3. (Read 4133 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. It's been a long time, can you tell when we get our tokens?Thanks in advance for the answer.
Thank you for your continual support. Distribution will commence by the end of the month
And here is our first post token sale update!
We're now listed on Bancor, Idex, Yobit, and stock.exchange markets!
https://medium.com/@connectjob_/taking-the-gig-economy-by-storm-connectjob-listing-update-aef608fce7bd
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Good afternoon. It's been a long time, can you tell when we get our tokens?Thanks in advance for the answer.
Token distribution says been stated times without numbers to commence 30 days after ICO ends. It's not yet 30 days. Most bounties tend to be between 30 and 40 days
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This is a very good and interesting project, hoping that his ICO will be successful!
It is already successful. Over $10 million raised and ICO ends in two days. Delighted to have been a part of it all. This is one truly unique platform

That is a good chunk of money to make big and quick progress as soon as they can fully concentrate of development.
Lol a true bounty hunter words there, but yeah you're right on this.

Why is it true bounty hunter words here? That is more from a business perspective, it's a dream for a lot of companies to raise $10 million and these guys now have the money to build their product.
Of course it's from a business perspective, but few would boldly admit it.

Hm I don't see any issues with admitting that you participate in a certain bounty for monetary reasons.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with bounty hunting and the monetary reasons often attached to its participation. However, I've gotten to know that I'm often investing an equally invaluable asset in the participation - time

Smiley that was a good sentence and, regrettably, it applies to more and more projects. It needs a lot of due diligence to find a good one.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
This is a very good and interesting project, hoping that his ICO will be successful!
It is already successful. Over $10 million raised and ICO ends in two days. Delighted to have been a part of it all. This is one truly unique platform

That is a good chunk of money to make big and quick progress as soon as they can fully concentrate of development.

Why is it true bounty hunter words here? That is more from a business perspective, it's a dream for a lot of companies to raise $10 million and these guys now have the money to build their product.

Hm I don't see any issues with admitting that you participate in a certain bounty for monetary reasons.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with bounty hunting and the monetary reasons often attached to its participation. However, I've gotten to know that I'm often investing an equally invaluable asset in the participation - time

Smiley that was a good sentence and, regrettably, it applies to more and more projects. It needs a lot of due diligence to find a good one.
And due diligence is, unfortunately, a quality that's shocking uncommon among bounty hunters. Most don't even bother to check ANN thread talk more of reading the WP and checking up on the team
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
Hello sir,  When we will get our bounty tokens. It's been a while since any update... Please responce us.

Hi friends!

ConnectJob is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/CJT! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Thank you 21joker for the website took to their arms =))

I would like to know more benefits bountyhunter for their work, when do you plan to produce them?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Bounty distribution will be 30 days after TGE. TGE ended on April 30th
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
What's next for ConnectJob?
I'm hoping for more updates about the app and lab. Also a post mortem on the crowdsale achievements would be nice too
Activity: 462
Merit: 108
Hi friends!

ConnectJob is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/CJT! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Thank you 21joker for the website took to their arms =))

I would like to know more benefits bountyhunter for their work, when do you plan to produce them?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Activity: 84
I have never trusted in this coin... it always smelled bad, that is why i did not even try to join that campaing to receive the "free" airdrop, that is a lie that everybody is believing, all those people says "i am earning free onions everyweek" but they are working on a signature campaing..
but yes, obviously that when everybody is gonna sell those onions the price would be only a few cents.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
That's great! Thanks for sharing 21joker
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Have you guys heard?
Our TGE is Over and we'd love to thank you all for making it a smashing success!
https://medium.com/@connectjob_/connectjob-smashes-token-sale-target-to-evolve-gig-economy-594bd86e153e
Congratulation guys! You all deserve it. You've worked tirelessly these past few months to get the work out about your platform and now we can't wait for the app release. Thumbs up!
We made it with an awesome big bang! It's truly a pleasure to partake in this successful project. Great job everyone 😁👍

Have you guys heard?
Our TGE is Over and we'd love to thank you all for making it a smashing success!
https://medium.com/@connectjob_/connectjob-smashes-token-sale-target-to-evolve-gig-economy-594bd86e153e

Pages:
Jump to: