Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🌎 ConnectJob - Decentralizing the Gig Economy 🌎 - page 8. (Read 4133 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Thats great i really have hoped we get some pictures or evn videos it just sound great reading it Congrats on the success
They've been putting up a few pics on their Telegram channel. They'll probably put up the rest when they settle in
Great i think is just what is needed for the time been atleast we can get a gleam!!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Thats great i really have hoped we get some pictures or evn videos it just sound great reading it Congrats on the success
They've been putting up a few pics on their Telegram channel. They'll probably put up the rest when they settle in
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Welcome back guys! Such great job the team is doing. If only could have seen you guys in action.
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Hey! What's holding up this week's article? No update on the Korean event or just jetlagged?
COMBO 2.0
Just heard that the team will be livestreaming the event from South Korea on sunday.
My eyeballs are ready! All I need now is someone to point them in the right channel - and time too
Hope it will be on Sunday morning, when the brain is focused and coffee still hot.
Hehehe it will help things alot i guess considering the wheather here is still chilly in the morning
Just heard that the team will be livestreaming the event from South Korea on sunday.
My eyeballs are ready! All I need now is someone to point them in the right channel - and time too
Hope it will be on Sunday morning, when the brain is focused and coffee still hot.
COMBO 2.0
this a good thing is sunday you can just relax and chill while you stream if possible
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
COMBO 2.0
Looks like a lot's happened these two days I've been away.
ConnectJob is starting to establish its presence globally now. First Dubai, now Korea - who knows where next. Paris? London? Hong Kong? I'm betting Hong Kong
is creating an awesome awareness across the globe and with that comes greater things for the platform
ConnectJob is starting to establish its presence globally now. First Dubai, now Korea - who knows where next. Paris? London? Hong Kong? I'm betting Hong Kong
Indeed so much has happened since you've been gone. Not too late to catch up though
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
And I learnt a new word today, Yeoboseyo. Between this and Konnichiwa, I think my Asian language capability is now maxed out
There's also annyehonseyo, which I think is within the line or between Yeoboseyo and Konnichiwa. However, ConnectJob team are doing great job!
Yeoboseyo! ConnectJob Goes South Korean!

You asked for it, you got! ConnectJob is bringing the decentralization of the on-the-go and on-demand industry to a city near you.
Kicking off on March 16th at the KAIST (The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) Blockchain Summit, ConnectJob and BandZ Network will be collaborating to host a series of interactive and exciting events for our Korean community.

https://medium.com/@connectjob_/yeoboseyo-connectjob-goes-south-korean-ad518a6ea1a6

Thanks for sharing such interesting article. Really nice to know the team are moving towards their ultimate goal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Uber in the Job market. Good luck to the team!
COMBO 2.0
Yeoboseyo! ConnectJob Goes South Korean!

You asked for it, you got! ConnectJob is bringing the decentralization of the on-the-go and on-demand industry to a city near you.
Kicking off on March 16th at the KAIST (The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) Blockchain Summit, ConnectJob and BandZ Network will be collaborating to host a series of interactive and exciting events for our Korean community.

https://medium.com/@connectjob_/yeoboseyo-connectjob-goes-south-korean-ad518a6ea1a6

well is great job connectjob just continue to impress alot is like there is no stop to it
And I learnt a new word today, Yeoboseyo. Between this and Konnichiwa, I think my Asian language capability is now maxed out
Pages:
Jump to: