Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 16. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hey. I still can not decide on participation.
Help me with this please.
Hey. And what exactly bothers you?
It seems to me that the project is understandable to anyone. What are you not sure about?
I know too little about the developers.
Can you tell me about them? I'm curious to find out.
Activity: 196
I am sorry for a stupid question but who knows how much cost 1 CFND? I knew this, but I forgot it and cannot find some current info about it.
It is ok. 1 CFND=0.003 Eth. You can calculate by yourself the price in fiat. It is the current information. Maybe the price will rise in a short time.
Why do think so? I thought it is a fixed price for this project, or I just don’t know something maybe. Can you tell me why?
Activity: 210
I am sorry for a stupid question but who knows how much cost 1 CFND? I knew this, but I forgot it and cannot find some current info about it.
It is ok. 1 CFND=0.003 Eth. You can calculate by yourself the price in fiat. It is the current information. Maybe the price will rise in a short time.
Activity: 168
Hey. And what exactly bothers you?
It seems to me that the project is understandable to anyone. What are you not sure about?
I am so excited about this project and its ideas. It needs to be supported by society, because it really worth it. Is there any bounty campaign?
Yes, they’ve recently opened it. Its will be more popular day by day. There are many interesting offers for different users.
Is there campaign for twitter, for example? I am really interested in this, because I have many followers on my twitter acc.
Of course, there are. You will be happy to notice how much tokens you can get. More followers you have, more coins can be put in your wallet.
It sound intriguing. Do you know where I can find more information I can find? I haven’t found something useful yet.
Yes, devs have already posted info on bitcointalk. Here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptfunder-funding-for-icoswelcome-to-the-ground-floor3000-eth-3346371
Thanks. OMG. There are many participants. The bounty campaign has started only at 18 April, but there are many people that want to support the project.
It’s indicative of high interest around such projects. I think it is only a start for cryptfunder and soon this project will show all that it has to show.
I am so excited about this project and its ideas. It needs to be supported by society, because it really worth it. Is there any bounty campaign?
Yes, they’ve recently opened it. Its will be more popular day by day. There are many interesting offers for different users.
Is there campaign for twitter, for example? I am really interested in this, because I have many followers on my twitter acc.
Of course, there are. You will be happy to notice how much tokens you can get. More followers you have, more coins can be put in your wallet.
It sound intriguing. Do you know where I can find more information I can find? I haven’t found something useful yet.
Yes, devs have already posted info on bitcointalk. Here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptfunder-funding-for-icoswelcome-to-the-ground-floor3000-eth-3346371
Thanks. OMG. There are many participants. The bounty campaign has started only at 18 April, but there are many people that want to support the project.
Activity: 420
Hey. I chose this project because here they pay special attention to safety.
It is very important for me. I think you agree with me, yes?
Hey. Of course. I'm sure that many did the same. The project has proved popular among all users.
If the project continues to grow, then soon it will be the best.
Oh yeah. It will happen very soon. Every day new users are registered in the project.
It's amazing how the developers managed to attract so many people.
It's simple. The project actually looks very attractive. All the advantages of this are immediately apparent.
This is enough for the user to agree to participate.
Well, what about the opportunity to earn money?
Can this be done here?
Of course. You can do it with ease. For this you do not need additional knowledge.
Do you have free money?
Yes there is a bit. I want to invest them in this project.
I'm usually lucky, so I'm sure that I can earn a lot here.
You are very confident in yourself, it can help you in the future.
Try to use your means wisely. Good luck to you.
Hey. Of course. I'm sure that many did the same. The project has proved popular among all users.
Oh yeah. It will happen very soon. Every day new users are registered in the project.
It's simple. The project actually looks very attractive. All the advantages of this are immediately apparent.
Can this be done here?
Of course. You can do it with ease. For this you do not need additional knowledge.
Do you have free money?
Yes there is a bit. I want to invest them in this project.
I'm usually lucky, so I'm sure that I can earn a lot here.
Can this be done here?
Do you have free money?
Can this be done here?
Pages:
Jump to: