Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 18. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Thank god there are such project as Cryptfunder it makes me believe in the progressive future of our society. I hope people will support this project will develop and be successful. 
I think it will happen for sure. The project has been already supported, so I think it is only a matter of time to make it very popular for general public. 
Yep, I saw the token distribution. If I get right you can earn the biggest amount from translation campaign. I think it is the perfect choice for me.
I saw some of their results. I think it is great that they permanently work in different directions. Recently I have noticed that they've made an interesting announcement about new community manager.
Yes, it is true. I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Community grows fast, so probably there will be added more members to the team. It will help the project to save the pace of development and stay on the top.
Of course, it grows. It is the best investment project I know. It has a great capacity to replace other trading platform and become the best way to fund money. 
Maybe, you are right. But I don't think it could become the only investment platform on the market. Healthy competition is a mover for progress.
I don't want to say that it will be the single investment project on the market. I said that it will be the best one. 
There is sense in your words. I think Cryptfunder is a project that can change the world and be a start of something really great. 
Activity: 196
Thank god there are such project as Cryptfunder it makes me believe in the progressive future of our society. I hope people will support this project will develop and be successful. 
I think it will happen for sure. The project has been already supported, so I think it is only a matter of time to make it very popular for general public. 
Yep, I saw the token distribution. If I get right you can earn the biggest amount from translation campaign. I think it is the perfect choice for me.
I saw some of their results. I think it is great that they permanently work in different directions. Recently I have noticed that they've made an interesting announcement about new community manager.
Yes, it is true. I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Community grows fast, so probably there will be added more members to the team. It will help the project to save the pace of development and stay on the top.
Of course, it grows. It is the best investment project I know. It has a great capacity to replace other trading platform and become the best way to fund money. 
Maybe, you are right. But I don't think it could become the only investment platform on the market. Healthy competition is a mover for progress.
I don't want to say that it will be the single investment project on the market. I said that it will be the best one. 
I like this project, but I still don't know anything about the bounty campaign. Do they have the bounty campaign? I will like to participate. 
Of course, there is the bounty campaign. Also, they reserved an enormous bounty pool- 1m of tokens. I think it shows how serious they are. 
Omg. Is this serious? They really think about their community. How long it will continue? Is there a possibility to translate the whitelist and other stuff?
Of course, there are these possibilities. I think you need to find the link or connect with bounty managers. Probably, they will be more helpful in these questions.
Ok. Thank you for your advices. You have already been helpful. I think I will do my best to take this opportunity, because this project is really something out of the box.
Yes, you are totally right. Besides, there is running only the 4th week, so you haven't lost much time. You can catch up and be on the top.
Activity: 182
I like this project, but I still don't know anything about the bounty campaign. Do they have the bounty campaign? I will like to participate. 
Of course, there is the bounty campaign. Also, they reserved an enormous bounty pool- 1m of tokens. I think it shows how serious they are. 
Omg. Is this serious? They really think about their community. How long it will continue? Is there a possibility to translate the whitelist and other stuff?
Of course, there are these possibilities. I think you need to find the link or connect with bounty managers. Probably, they will be more helpful in these questions.
Ok. Thank you for your advices. You have already been helpful. I think I will do my best to take this opportunity, because this project is really something out of the box.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What kind of projects will CRYPTFUNDER invest on? What will be the procedure for selecting a investment opportunity you will invest in?
Activity: 238
I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
Where did you get this information from? usually this information comes to certain paid forums and resources as a forecast. This information is not worth the small money
I got this information using my own connections. Believe it or not - it's up to you, I'm not forcing you to invest, but I'm just saying that there is an authoritative opinion
I'm afraid this is another throw-in. Project teams often stimulate artificial demand during pre-sales through opinion leaders. Such entries on the forums can be found quite often
Activity: 364
I heard that among large investors there is an opinion that this project is the only high-quality investment platform
Where did you get this information from? usually this information comes to certain paid forums and resources as a forecast. This information is not worth the small money
I got this information using my own connections. Believe it or not - it's up to you, I'm not forcing you to invest, but I'm just saying that there is an authoritative opinion
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: