Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 2. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
tell me how to find out how much you sold coins at this stage, you only have a common scale, but I do not understand whether this is a general sale, or will there be anything else?
Hi Luvr1000. I am also waiting for this answer from the team. A project will become more transparent and attract investors' confidence as they publish information about the fundraising process. It also helps investors monitor the project they have invested better. As far as I know, CRYPTFUNDER project has overtaken Softcap

I want to believe there is a reason why that information is left out of the website atleast at this time, let us wait until the preceding weeks for explanations. For certain we all would know how much is raised.

I have also asked about this issue on the site and their telegram group several times but have not received an answer. I hope this topic manager can help us solve this question. Thank you
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Greetings, dev's. It is a crypto trade is very nice.
Assured business, absorbing vision.
Activity: 196
tell me how to find out how much you sold coins at this stage, you only have a common scale, but I do not understand whether this is a general sale, or will there be anything else?
Hi Luvr1000. I am also waiting for this answer from the team. A project will become more transparent and attract investors' confidence as they publish information about the fundraising process. It also helps investors monitor the project they have invested better. As far as I know, CRYPTFUNDER project has overtaken Softcap

I want to believe there is a reason why that information is left out of the website atleast at this time, let us wait until the preceding weeks for explanations. For certain we all would know how much is raised.
Activity: 238
The company is young but very promising , and community is growing fast. I advise everyone to follow news of the project!  #Cryptfunderico
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am also waiting for this answer from the team. A project will become more transparent and attract investors' confidence as they publish information about the fundraising process. It also helps investors monitor the project they have invested better. As far as I know, CRYPTFUNDER project hasn't reached Softcap
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Cryptfunder finds and finances the best of the best, filtering many options and candidates, choosing the most disruptive technologies of ICO start-ups.
This will give the potential of the Cryptfunder token to succeed in the future.
Activity: 70
These disruptive startups will be chosen based on their potential market value, quality of their team and the real world application of their technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
CRYPTFUNDER with the concept and purpose of an exciting hopefully all terget fulfilled for the success of this project in the future, and later certainly need full support for this project
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Cryptfunder merupakan platform akses untuk Komunitas Cryptocurrency, Startup ICO's dan Blockchain Companies.

This is not Cryptfunder's Indonesian Ann thread but the English Ann thread. You can find the Indonesian thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-cryptfunder-decentralized-funding-for-startup-icos-4410857
Activity: 250
Cryptfunder merupakan platform akses untuk Komunitas Cryptocurrency, Startup ICO's dan Blockchain Companies.
Activity: 196
This CRYPTFUNDER project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment.
 A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very
unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!
with a reliable team, surely they will do the best for this project and this project will achieve success easily and successfully. and certainly, there will be many participants who join in this project.

Let me ask you one very pertinent question, how then can you confidently ascertain a credible reliable team? Is it just based on what you are given to believe?
Clearly, this is a very serious project with many serious people involved.
I want to ask you this simple question – are you plan on weeding out suspicious-looking ICOs? ICOs with no potential? The market is pretty oversaturated as it is, I can't imagine even MORE odd ICOs lurking around.

It is a terrible situation because alot of these ICOs are scans and many got scotfree without any penalties and come back again as a different ICO luring investors who fall victims.
I do not see a signup link for a signature campaign. Is it closed ? Thanks.

Try posting your question regarding Bounty in the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptfunder-funding-for-icoswelcome-to-the-ground-floor3000-eth-3346371
Or contact the bounty manager directly.
Activity: 52
I do not see a signup link for a signature campaign. Is it closed ? Thanks.
Activity: 210
This CRYPTFUNDER project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment.
 A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very
with a reliable team, surely they will do the best for this project and this project will achieve success easily and successfully. and certainly, there will be many participants who join in this project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Cryptfunder a decentralized funding source for the cryptocurrency community, startup ICO and other blockchain companies. Cryptfunder will filter out the best fintech candidates deploying expert analysts to identify the projects with the greatest potential. Concepts which will create huge demand in crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: