Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 4. (Read 8593 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Can you detail the metrics and documentation that your credit committee is looking for? how is the process /companies vetted?

The vetting process is a comprehensive and detailed look at the company as a whole and the team members. Of course a pre-ICO company would be require much more scrutiny as to the validity of the product the longterm sustainability as well as the team members behind it. Since your company is already launched and operating it would be slightly different. The application included a KYC section, full team documentation, all ICO/company details (ie name, address, website, phone numbers, social media ect.)

Developers also require documentation that you are in compliance with the rules and regulations in your country of origin. Like I said since you company is already up and running the vetting process will be different from the unproven ICOs that developers primarily fund. Lastly they have proprietary in house checks that they perform to ascertain the integrity of the project and team.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Where can i find the link to your Github? Looks like a great projects with a solid team!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello admin, I have reported for instagram campaign for two weeks now but I wasn't allotted any tokens???....what is the problem?

I have given this info over to our bounty manager, thank you for your patience in this matter.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello admin, I have reported for instagram campaign for two weeks now but I wasn't allotted any tokens???....what is the problem?
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
[AIRDROP]⚡🚀 Cryptfunder ⚡️Telegram & referral Campaign ⚡️Upto 225,000 USD

Activity: 336
Cryptfunder (CFND) is a decentralized source of funding for beginners ICO and other blocking companies. Cryptfunder is committed to fueling the progress and development of new and better technologies in order to create value for the holders of Cryptfunder, community and CFND tokens. We will essentially own multiple ICO tokens before their pre-sale tokens will be available to accredited investors.
Yes the ETH minimum is 0.1 ETH deposit.
We are now 3 days away from our ICO sale, make sure to register prior to the sale, thank you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Can you detail the metrics and documentation that your credit committee is looking for? how is the process /companies vetted?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Cryptfunder is a decentralized funding source for the cryptocurrency community, startup ICOs and other [Suspicious link removed]panies.
I hope that the funds raised during the pre-ICO will start to work and will make it possible to successfully implement ICO. what were the key things that the Team wanted to start in the first place, to push your ICO?

Yes thank you! We are receiving much traffic and have tried to ensure that the servers are ready for the increased load on Launch day!
Hello, anyone interested in cryptocurrency mining or exchange should pm me ASAP!!
I hope that the funds raised during the pre-ICO will start to work and will make it possible to successfully implement ICO. what were the key things that the Team wanted to start in the first place, to push your ICO?
What happens to unsold token?heard different versions of unsold tokens will be burned and another version that they will be sold again in future sales.

It has always been the same answer that tokens will not be burnt but going back to Cryptfunder and to be possibly sold at future date and perhaps in block segments.

Thanks for info. Wish the project will succeed

Thank you, we've built Cryptfunder to be a long-term powerhouse or Crypto funding many worthy ICO and blockchain projects.

brand new
Activity: 0

In funding projects with a real chance of success, Cryptfunder will bring more value and legitimacy to the crypto market.

I think your project is good and interesting. what is the advantage of your project? who are your partners in this project?

Advantages are numerous to token holders and to ICO's that are in need of funding or perhaps want to expand an existing blockchain company, produce a product or new software design. Token holders are getting value from this asset based token in the effect of having multiple ICO tokens being within the Cryptfunder brand, producing an effect of the CFND token being priced accordingly to those underlying assets. We have as well partnered with several service companies and will announce soon and looking for others to provide value added services for our ICO clients Smiley
Thanks for info. Wish the project will succeed
What happens to unsold token?heard different versions of unsold tokens will be burned and another version that they will be sold again in future sales.
Hello!!!!! I'm interested in the question -  Are tokens considered a security token or a utility token?

It is considered a utility token but we are double insulated since we are structured in the Cayman Islands jurisdiction for the raise and operating company.
Hello!!!!! I'm interested in the question -  Are tokens considered a security token or a utility token?
What happens to unsold token? There is a contradiction since Sumit said unsold tokens will be burnt but Kevin said it will be sold again in future sales.
Pages:
Jump to: