Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 42. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello here!

What domain name will you use as main for your platform?
Hello there!
We will use Crystals.love webpage for the platform itself, while crystals.fashion will be a domain for our fashion and modeling related activities
What will happen to crystals.io after the ICO?
After the end of ICO crystals.io will function for a while because of the token distribution Smiley
Activity: 168
Hello here!

Hello there!
We will use Crystals.love webpage for the platform itself, while crystals.fashion will be a domain for our fashion and modeling related activities
What will happen to crystals.io after the ICO?
copper member
Hello here!

Hello there!
Hello here!

Activity: 182
Hello there!

Can I find your token on CoinMarketCap?
Hello there!
For now you can't find us there!
By the way, we don't exclude such possibility, but we well ba able to talk about this after the end of ICO as only then our tokens will be available in exchangers Smiley
Yeah, now I understand. Thanks
copper member
Hello there!

Hello there!
For now you can't find us there!
By the way, we don't exclude such possibility, but we well ba able to talk about this after the end of ICO as only then our tokens will be available in exchangers Smiley
Hello there!

copper member
Hi there. What if I don't like attitude of my client and I don’t wanna work with him anymore???
Hello! If a customer violates rules of the platform or offends the model, she can report it to our support team and we'll solve this problem, banning the user if necessary.
Where can I read the rules of the platform?
Greetings!
We are working on the rules of the platform. Please, follow the news! We will announce information regarding community guidelines later!
Hi there. What if I don't like attitude of my client and I don’t wanna work with him anymore???
Hello! If a customer violates rules of the platform or offends the model, she can report it to our support team and we'll solve this problem, banning the user if necessary.
Where can I read the rules of the platform?
copper member
copper member
Hi again, guys! Glad to come back to you!
Which spin-off platforms are you planning???
Hello! Nice to have you here! We're going to have spin-off platforms for: male models, event organizers and freelancers.
Hi again, guys! Glad to come back to you!
Which spin-off platforms are you planning???
copper member
Such idea are becoming prosperous.
Vigilant website, interesting vision, impeccable logo.
Thank you a lot! We appreciate your support! Smiley
copper member
Hey! Can model be sure that the client will pay her after meeting??? Huh Huh Huh
Hello! The client pays before meeting, all funds are frozen on our smart contract, and when all sides approve meeting funds transfer to the model.
Hey! Can model be sure that the client will pay her after meeting??? Huh Huh Huh
copper member
The project looks rather hopeful. Credible website,  good vision!
Thanks for such good words! Your support is very important for us!
copper member
Greetings! Do you have the long-term contracts???
Hi, there! Sure, this option will be possible, but this issue will be discussed directly between the model and the client.
Greetings! Do you have the long-term contracts???
copper member
Hey! Should I pay a commission to be on model list???
Hello! There is no commission for models on our platform. This fact differs us from other agencies and demontrates that we offer great business opportunities for our models.
In addition, registration and listing will be done under our support and free of charge. The commission will only be inferred from a completed order made through our platform.
Pages:
Jump to: