Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 38. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi,

I've just read an article on Medium about you, guys, and it says that you're nothing but a Blockchain Brothel...and even more, the latest comments say that your website is out of service now. Just have checked it - website is really offline. Can you comment on it?

https://medium.com/@truemanico/crystals-io-how-the-ukrainians-created-a-blockchain-brothel-94063ae97409
I think this project can liberate human nature, and everything has two sides.

But can we still call this a "fashion" or a "modeling platform", or is it something more like pimp-related?
We are platform which acts intermediary between the service providers and customers.
copper member
Hi,

I've just read an article on Medium about you, guys, and it says that you're nothing but a Blockchain Brothel...and even more, the latest comments say that your website is out of service now. Just have checked it - website is really offline. Can you comment on it?

https://medium.com/@truemanico/crystals-io-how-the-ukrainians-created-a-blockchain-brothel-94063ae97409
Hi, there!
Your thought is very important for us.

Crystals platform doesn't have anything to do prostitution. In fact, illegal activities of this sort are impossible to conduct in our service by design. At CRYSTALS, we want to give every service performer a chance to be an entrepreneur on his own. Moreover, we want to say that the nature of model's work will be determined individually through the negotiations between the model and the client. For our part, we will protect both the client and the model through our KYC which, together with the transparency offered by the blockchain enhances safety of each and every deal, while also protecting funds of each side of the deal. Via KYC we will identify whether the person is real, after that all of them will be held responsible for their actions and doings.

Moreover, our legal team works tirelessly to make sure we'll comply with all of the legal requirements of different markets that we're planning to enter.

There are some problems with hosting and because of that the website is down now. But we are doing the best to fix it ASAP. Be sure that here in CRYSTALS, we will dedicate a lot of attention to the legal procedures and honesty of the service provided through our platform.
Activity: 15
Hi,

But can we still call this a "fashion" or a "modeling platform", or is it something more like pimp-related?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi,

Activity: 15
Hi,

copper member
Hi......Where can I look up your financial performance predictions?
Hello there!
Our  forecasted values are based on assumptions provided below, where we use minimal or lowered down indexes, which allow us to remain on the conservative side but with significant upside potential. Please note that all figures are subject to changes and are based on current industry statistics, which are very scarce and difficult to come by:

We expect the conversion rate of all users to be roughly 75%;

Total orders are calculated assuming that each user will perform at least 2 orders per year;

The average check is lowered down to USD 400. However, based on our industry research, this will be most probably doubled;

Gross margin for similar online platforms, without significant inventories, is between 85-90%. However, due to the high capital expenditure to support chain and legal consultations, we estimate CRYSTALS gross margin to be a minimum of 75%.

Activity: 182
Hi......Where can I look up your financial performance predictions?
copper member
Hello there!
Can model get offers from abroad?

Greetings!
Due to the online meeting you can agree some deal with clients abroad!
Activity: 168
Hello there!
Can model get offers from abroad?
copper member
Hello admin!
What is your profit of this project?

Greetings!
As for models, registration and listing will be done under our support and free of charge. Models will be granted full access to our distribution and marketing channels. Besides, they will be able to see complete statistical information about their profile, including orders and views. In exchange, we will deduct a commission of 4-10%, depending on the market where we operate.

As for agencies, while using the website, they will have a wide range of data about their orders, performance, and financial results. They will be able to increase their portfolio by adding individual service providers to their network. The commission system will require payment only for successfully provided service.

Hello admin!
What is your profit of this project?

copper member
Indeed a very interesting project.

CRYSTALS is a first and unique blockchain platform for the modeling industry that is envisioned to act as an “intermediary” between the service providers and customers.

Follow us on Social Media:

Hi there!
Thanks a lot!
copper member
I'm very well, thank you!
Tell me please, I adore your platform and would like to work here, is it possible?
Hello there!
Of course, it's possible. You can become CRYSTALS model. You may find our Google form "Become a Model" at the top of our Instagram page and fill it.
Also you can simply click “Become a Crystals model” button on our website and follow the instructions:
https://www.crystals.io
I'm very well, thank you!
Tell me please, I adore your platform and would like to work here, is it possible?
copper member
Hello admin, how are you today?
Can I ask you something?
Hello there!
Couldn't be better! What about you?
You're welcome to ask!
Hello admin, how are you today?
Can I ask you something?
copper member
What options will you have in users’ personal accounts?

The potential client will be able to explore the following features:

• convenient search by criteria
• account page with balance and current order history
• favorite profiles
• chat with a service provider

A service provider, on the other hand, through the same website, will have access to:

• profile settings
• account page with balance and statistic
• order page
• availability calendar

copper member

The potential client will be able to explore the following features:

• convenient search by criteria;
• account page with balance and current order history;
• favorite profiles;
• chat with a service provider;

A service provider, on the other hand, through the same website, will have access to:

• profile settings;
• account page with balance and statistic;
• order page;
• availability calendar
Pages:
Jump to: