Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 82. (Read 5769 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Do models have any bonuses for registration?
copper member
Activity: 126
Why do you believe CRS has potential?
Modeling industry is stagnating and in a big need of advanced solutions. CRYSTALS took this niche to aggregate as many modeling services as possible, proposing features to solve the present industry problems. Our project will give the whole modeling business a new lease of life!

As for CRS token, it is the base currency for CRYSTALS Ecosystem, so with every new user the demand for CRS grows. All services within ecosystem can be paid exclusively via CRS. Direct covering of new markets and platform development is the first reason for token’s growth. Userbase will grow respectively with each new market.

CRYSTALS also doesn’t have direct competitors while technically and legislatively ecosystem can operate worldwide. We are negotiating with major modeling agencies all over the world. Moreover, API will be made for integration with different payment systems. Every such integration will open access for hundreds and thousands points-of-sale over the world. As a result, CRS will be usable for other industries (different events, freelance etc.)
The modeling industry does not develop well. It seems to be the right time to enter the industry now. And there's a lot of attention.

That's why we've decided to start our project. We want to renovate this industry. Our team believes that blockchain will be the key factor to reaching our goals!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Modeling industry is stagnating and in a big need of advanced solutions. CRYSTALS took this niche to aggregate as many modeling services as possible, proposing features to solve the present industry problems. Our project will give the whole modeling business a new lease of life!

As for CRS token, it is the base currency for CRYSTALS Ecosystem, so with every new user the demand for CRS grows. All services within ecosystem can be paid exclusively via CRS. Direct covering of new markets and platform development is the first reason for token’s growth. Userbase will grow respectively with each new market.

CRYSTALS also doesn’t have direct competitors while technically and legislatively ecosystem can operate worldwide. We are negotiating with major modeling agencies all over the world. Moreover, API will be made for integration with different payment systems. Every such integration will open access for hundreds and thousands points-of-sale over the world. As a result, CRS will be usable for other industries (different events, freelance etc.)
The modeling industry does not develop well. It seems to be the right time to enter the industry now. And there's a lot of attention.
copper member

Activity: 168
copper member
I have read that you hired "photographer of Pavel Durov", who is this Pavel Durov? some member of your team?

It is not our member, you can read more about Pavel Durov here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Durov

Activity: 182
I have read that you hired "photographer of Pavel Durov", who is this Pavel Durov? some member of your team?
copper member
I've seen you hired Playboy photographer, but who is Pavel Durov?

Can you clarify what do you mean? Smiley
I've seen you hired Playboy photographer, but who is Pavel Durov?
copper member
what if in my country models are allowed to work since they are 16?

Our project is 18+ because each participant must be an adult to pass the KYC.
what if in my country models are allowed to work since they are 16?
copper member
why so much money for wallet creation??
Because we're not creating an ordinary crypto wallet. Our task is to create the most convenient way for the regular user to interact with our platform.

We understand that the average customer of the model industry is not familiar with the cryptocurrency, especially the models themselves. That's why we will create a wallet which you can use directly to buy CRS from your account / credit card and start using the platform. And the model can easily get fiat money for everyday use.

So we've allocated this exact amount of money to develop a comprehensive solution from scratch and establish partnerships with various financial institutions.
why so much money for wallet creation??
copper member
where is your website ? i cant find it  Smiley
Please, follow the link:
https://crystals.io/
Join this best cryptocurrency project. Because it's one of the biggest ICOs of the year! this project will reach hardcap soon,
let's join and participate in this project! you will not regret it. I am happy to support you, Good luck in this biggest project.
We are happy to have such supporters! We're doing our best to please you Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Join this best cryptocurrency project. Because it's one of the biggest ICOs of the year! this project will reach hardcap soon,
let's join and participate in this project! you will not regret it. I am happy to support you, Good luck in this biggest project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
where is your website ? i cant find it  Smiley
copper member
They have a soft cap of 1 million and that's already reached, next in line is 15 million hard cap. With Pre-sale and Main sale yet to start, I have a strong feeling that 15 million mark will be easily reached or it will end near to it.
Thanks for having a faith in us! We appreciate your support.
will you have some demo version of the project?
Yes, it's already available. You can try it on our website:
http://crystals.zone/main_client.php
What goals will be possible to achieve with your softcap?
A soft cap in the amount of $1 million is the minimum needed to ensure the entry of our product into the European Market.

Budget allocation in case of soft cap (numbers are given in USD):
100,000 (R&D) - Platform and smart contract creation. Audit and security check;
50,000 (R&D) - Wallet creation;
100,000 (R&D) - API development;
400,000 - Marketing activity, events, conferences, exhibitions, meeting with partner;
130,000 - Fixed costs: (office, support chain, salaries);
130,000 - Legal services for EU zone integration;
70,000 - User’s Incentives;
20,000 - Miscellaneous.

What goals will be possible to achieve with your softcap?
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
The most lucrative concept they have provided is AGGREGATING PLATFORM
CRYSTALS will aggregate all modeling agencies and private entrepreneurs on a single platform: easy entrance path for providers together with user-friendly ecosystem for customers.
Another cool thing is they are charging no fees and data is actual. So you have to no more encounter fake entries. this is what I extracted from there site.
No fees for individual performers as well as for modeling agencies. Low fee for customers. Always relevant and up-to-date performers' information.
Activity: 104
This is the First Blockchain that can benefit the public
Pages:
Jump to: